• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage calls for Alliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage calls for Alliance

Farage wants one thing ... to be an MP and get on the Westminster gravy train. He doesn't care about his party, he just wants access to our money.

Be interesting to see what the Tories do. Will they really want to be too closely associated with Farage, and by association Trump? Could backfire bigtime

The next few weeks are going to be fun

General election 2019: Farage calls on Johnson to 'build Leave alliance' - BBC News
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Boris will have nothing to do with Farage.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Do we have his word on that?

Comment

Isn't it more the case that Cummings wants nothing to do with Farage. Farrago is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He hasn't even worked out how many BP candidates to field. Hopeless case.

Comment

This.

Farage as a political entity is toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            This.

Farage as a political entity is toxic.
            And yet he is more a danger to Boris getting a majority than Corbyn

Boris could well end up "doing a May"
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              And yet he is more a danger to Boris getting a majority than Corbyn

Boris could well end up "doing a May"
              He's not. The 10% that will vote for Farage will harm Corbyn more that Boris.

This election will be won with the centre. Corbyn is going off piste with the illuminati crap. Farage will pick up zoomers. Swinson has a personality like a stalker. Boris will clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                He's not. The 10% that will vote for Farage will harm Corbyn more that Boris.
                Probably not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Probably not the case.
                  Agreed. Farage will take votes from Boris. Swinson from Korbyn.

Its a hung parliament again with endless bickering.

I am usually wrong. I hope I am.

Comment

Farage says TBP will contest every seat in Britain unless Johnson drops his deal.

I hope they do. The GE wouldn't be the same without Nige & co.

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                    X