• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall I...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yes vote Farage, the self made millionaire with a German passport has your interests at heart.
    Does he have a German passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Jolie View Post
      Will BJ and SJ keep with the IR35 reforms? Probably, but we know the Tories generally run a good economy, the dilema is knowing how badly Korbyn would destroy it all again. What we do know is that Korbyn would raise taxes significantly and probably tighten the IR35 noose around our necks even more.
      Today's Tories are not the yesterday's Tories. We are talking about people that were happy for a no-deal Brexit to happen to the extend of removing the whip from a number of long standing Tory MPs for daring to cross them. The same people that tried to suppress the yellow hammer report findings and only when they failed to do so and the electorate got some better idea what a no-deal Brexit would look like and lost some of the appetite for it, did they change the tune and went for a deal.

I'm happy for the economy to be sub-par under someone else's leadership, instead of booming under BJ's dictatorship.

China's economy is doing great under the communist party, that doesn't make me want to live there.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
        Today's Tories are not the yesterday's Tories. We are talking about people that were happy for a no-deal Brexit to happen to the extend of removing the whip from a number of long standing Tory MPs for daring to cross them. The same people that tried to suppress the yellow hammer report findings and only when they failed to do so and the electorate got some better idea what a no-deal Brexit would look like and lost some of the appetite for it, did they change the tune and went for a deal.
        Yellowhammer was a worse case analysis, not a prediction.

I'm happy for the economy to be sub-par under someone else's leadership, instead of booming under BJ's dictatorship.
        So would I be. Sadly the choices on offer are not going to sub-par, they are going to be disastrous.,

China's economy is doing great under the communist party, that doesn't make me want to live there.
        Apart form the sheer nonsense of that line, China is heading for recession - just like the EU once UK's contribution has disappeared.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Apart form the sheer nonsense of that line, China is heading for recession - just like the EU once UK's contribution has disappeared.

Gosh. You really are a bona-fide moron, aren't you?
          What is it you do for a living again? Can't be anything that requires any level of cognitive ability, clearly.
          Aren't you an IPSE tea-boy or some such?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yellowhammer was a worse case analysis, not a prediction.

So would I be. Sadly the choices on offer are not going to sub-par, they are going to be disastrous.,

Fortunately, Honest Al's Chancellor of the Exchequer says there is no need to publish an economic analysis of the Surrender Deal, as it is self-evidently good for the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Does he have a German passport?

I don't believe so. His family all have, and perhaps in the days of Mosley, he would have fought for the Germans, but now he's just a sleeper agent.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Gosh. You really are a bona-fide moron, aren't you?
                What is it you do for a living again? Can't be anything that requires any level of cognitive ability, clearly.
                Aren't you an IPSE tea-boy or some such?
                Unlike you I have a brain and read rather more widely than the Sun or Der Bilt or whatever. And I listen to history. And unlike you I'm not simply parroting uninformed opinion given me by others. It is all my very own uninformed opinion. Do a little digging and see for yourself how much of that post was untrue.

Hint: just because it doesn't align to your limited prejudices doesn't make it wrong.

HTH, BIDI
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Hint: just because it doesn't align to your limited prejudices doesn't make it wrong.

HTH, BIDI
                  his prejudices are unlimited.
                  just a pompous twat with delusions of competence.

Comment

Unlike you I have a brain and read rather more widely than the Sun or Der Bilt or whatever. And I listen to history. And unlike you I'm not simply parroting uninformed opinion given me by others. It is all my very own uninformed opinion. Do a little digging and see for yourself how much of that post was untrue.

HTH, BIDI
                    So you genuinely believe it's the UK's contribution to the EU (15.5 billion p.a.) that's stopping the EU sliding into recession?
                    As opposed to say a reduction in German exports (half a trillion p.a.) possibly due to a trade war (of course I'm excluding other EU countries' trade for simplicity).

Like I said, what is it you do for a living again? I would bet good money it doesn't require too many brains.

BTW Here's the latest confirmed figures for GDP growth as of last year. Hint: Try and find the UK in there.

List of European Union member states by GDP growth - Wikipedia
                    Last edited by sasguru; 6 November 2019, 16:49.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      his prejudices are unlimited.
                      just a pompous twat with delusions of competence.
                      Triggered again? Have a lie down you thick fooker.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X