• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall I...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Triggered again? Have a lie down you thick fooker.
    yes, maybe you should.
    got the tea ready for the wage earner coming home?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      yes, maybe you should.
      What's that smell again? Oh yeah it's the strong whiff of "loser".
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What's that smell again? Oh yeah it's the strong whiff of "loser".
        have a shower then.

twat.

Comment

yes, maybe you should.
          What's so negative about a man getting the tea ready for their partner who is coming home from work? Or are you sexist as well as a xenophobe, and think only men should go to work and earn money, and women should stay at home?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            What's so negative about a man getting the tea ready for their partner who is coming home from work? Or are you sexist as well as a xenophobe, and think only men should go to work and earn money, and women should stay at home?
            Forget the sexism, what a quaint 20th Century idea it is that you have to "go out" to work.
            In some sectors, notably pharma, 100% work from home, anywhere in Europe (or same time zone) is now de rigeur.
            Which is nice.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Forget the sexism, what a quaint 20th Century idea it is that you have to "go out" to work.
              In some sectors, notably pharma, 100% work from home, anywhere in Europe (or same time zone) is now de rigeur.
              Which is nice.
              And you feel the need to "explain" why?

You jet into London, have a proper pub lunch, someone points out that the pub you mention has crap food and then you promptly back pedal. You're like an italian Chris Hoy you backpedal that fast.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                And you feel the need to "explain" why?
                I'm merely pointing out BR14s stupidity in assuming that one has to "go out" to work.
                But I take your point, pointing out cretinism on this forum is a Sisyphean task, especially with the likes of you and your dim-witted acolytes around.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Triggered again? Have a lie down you thick fooker.
                  I see your Dunning-Kruger is playing you up big-time again. Have you stopped taking your meds?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm merely pointing out BR14s stupidity in assuming that one has to "go out" to work.
                    But I take your point, pointing out cretinism on this forum is a Sisyphean task, especially with the likes of you and your dim-witted acolytes around.
                    well you can't do Your job from home.
                    the toilets in brussels midi are fixed.
                    you have to clean them in situ.

hth

twat.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      I see your Dunning-Kruger is playing you up big-time again. Have you stopped taking your meds?

well you can't do Your job from home.
                      the toilets in brussels midi are fixed.
                      you have to clean them in situ.

hth

twat.
                      Oh look, it's the content-free twins: Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.
                      God was off sick when their brain-handing out time came round.
                      Last edited by sasguru; 8 November 2019, 16:34.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X