Civil Rebellion - Where are you, Doncaster? Civil Rebellion - Where are you, Doncaster? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 16 of 16

Fingers like lightning

Forget 'Spoons, this is a proper Doncaster pub: https://twitter.com/Leonnoble82/stat...08441251618817

I'm fairly sure it was filmed during a CUK meet-up.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy

I'm sure it will do scrumpy too for you country bumpkins
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Forget 'Spoons, this is a proper Doncaster pub: https://twitter.com/Leonnoble82/stat...08441251618817

I'm fairly sure it was filmed during a CUK meet-up.
    I spotted Vetran doing the marching dance .... and Spuddy with the stick looking rather confused. Not impressed by NLYUK's dance at the start.

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Used to drink in a couple every now and then when we lived in London (The Knights Templar down Chancery Lane, and the Crosse Keys opposite Leadenhall market)
    Back in 2000, I enjoyed the 'spoons at Liverpool St Station. They had a rolling range of 50 beers from all over Britain. I recall Black Widow was my favourite - a bit like Guiness, but no head.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Back in 2000, I enjoyed the 'spoons at Liverpool St Station. They had a rolling range of 50 beers from all over Britain. I recall Black Widow was my favourite - a bit like Guiness, but no head.
    I know the one, spent many an evening there in in my City days. Would have been around the same time too. It wasn't a typical 'spoons though. Dunno if that idiot had bought it then.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Is that Hamilton's?

Edit: just checked and yes, the one and the same. Been in there myself in a past life, waiting for my last train from Liverpool Street. Not my favourite pub in the area, though it does a job.
    Last edited by Whorty; 6th November 2019 at 20:46.