• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Civil Rebellion - Where are you, Doncaster?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget 'Spoons, this is a proper Doncaster pub: https://twitter.com/Leonnoble82/stat...08441251618817

I'm fairly sure it was filmed during a CUK meet-up.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      ftfy

I'm sure it will do scrumpy too for you country bumpkins
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        Forget 'Spoons, this is a proper Doncaster pub: https://twitter.com/Leonnoble82/stat...08441251618817

I'm fairly sure it was filmed during a CUK meet-up.
        I spotted Vetran doing the marching dance .... and Spuddy with the stick looking rather confused. Not impressed by NLYUK's dance at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Used to drink in a couple every now and then when we lived in London (The Knights Templar down Chancery Lane, and the Crosse Keys opposite Leadenhall market)
          Back in 2000, I enjoyed the 'spoons at Liverpool St Station. They had a rolling range of 50 beers from all over Britain. I recall Black Widow was my favourite - a bit like Guiness, but no head.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Back in 2000, I enjoyed the 'spoons at Liverpool St Station. They had a rolling range of 50 beers from all over Britain. I recall Black Widow was my favourite - a bit like Guiness, but no head.
            I know the one, spent many an evening there in in my City days. Would have been around the same time too. It wasn't a typical 'spoons though. Dunno if that idiot had bought it then.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Is that Hamilton's?

Edit: just checked and yes, the one and the same. Been in there myself in a past life, waiting for my last train from Liverpool Street. Not my favourite pub in the area, though it does a job.
              Last edited by Whorty; 6 November 2019, 20:46.

Comment

Working...
              X