• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Party Candidates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    If you seriously believe that, then there really is no point in arguing further.
    No you're right, we concede, Boris is a highly principled politician who only has the country's interests at heart.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      No you're right, we concede, Boris is a highly principled politician who only has the country's interests at heart.
      Oh just like all politicians then??

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Oh just like all politicians then??
        Are all politicians as venal as Boris?
        Is it inconceivable to you that there are politicians who care deeply for their constituents and their country?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

So who do you want in charge:

1. A Marxist throwback who supports terrorism and wants to wreck the economy in the interests of a failed political theory

2. A deluded fantasist who thinks she can form a government with 18 seats

3 A mad Scot who thinks his party is entitled to power because his boss tells him so

4 A one-policy MEP too scared to even stand for election.

5 A woman who thinks moving back to the 1700s is the best cure for global warming

It's not really a pretty picture, is it.
          You missed one...

6. A blond clown with delusions of grandeur and zero interests in the well-being of the country and it's population. Happy to skirt the edges of the law just to further his own ambitions.

Personally I would prefer someone honest like Rory Steward, but his honesty is his main downfall in the political arena full of professional liars.

Comment

If you seriously believe that, then there really is no point in arguing further.
            byee

I'll go option 2 please
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

With a lying idiot like you? Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                "Illegally" based on a precedent from the 17th century. I agree the choices aren't particularly inspiring, but from the main three, I'd prefer the buffoon over the Marxist and the clinically deluded...
                According to the unanimous judgment of the Supreme Court. Sorry that you hate parliamentary democracy and the rule of law, but that's how it is.

Comment

The only certain thing about the UK is its continued accelerated decline.
                  Simply put, as this thread and others show, there are too many cretins in the country.
                  What amazes me is that people so poor in intellect and judgement manage to hold down work.
                  But clearly it's the bottom-feeders of the IT industry, because which successful professional would choose to restrict their market?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    The only certain thing about the UK is its continued accelerated decline.
                    Simply put, as this thread and others show, there are too many cretins in the country.
                    What amazes me is that people so poor in intellect and judgement manage to hold down work.
                    But clearly it's the bottom-feeders of the IT industry, because which successful professional would choose to restrict their market?
                    It is a credit to the strength of the UK economy that so many cretins have been able to pull in 100k per year. Not for much longer though.

Maybe one day historians will see the period of 1982 (Falklands War) to 2012 (London Olympics) as the UK's Silver Age.

Comment

So who do you want in charge:

1. A Marxist throwback who supports terrorism and wants to wreck the economy in the interests of a failed political theory

2. A deluded fantasist who thinks she can form a government with 18 seats

3 A mad Scot who thinks his party is entitled to power because his boss tells him so

4 A one-policy MEP too scared to even stand for election.

5 A woman who thinks moving back to the 1700s is the best cure for global warming

It's not really a pretty picture, is it.
                      Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      byee

I'll go option 2 please
                      No great surprise there.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X