• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Party Candidates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Party Candidates

Nearly as mad as Kippers...

Timothy Vince, the Brexit Party's candidate for South Thanet, told BBC's Sunday Politics South East show about his beliefs in how the organisation was created.

"The founding myth of the EU is actually the exploitation of women - you have the statue of Zeus with Europa riding, and it's based on deception, abduction and rape,"

"People don't know that because they want to talk about money and other things.

"My concern is that the EU is leading us to an empire. That is basically totalitarial [sic], which takes away the choice of the democratic element."

Vince had previously called the EU 'wicked', and claimed it was created - or at least signed - in a temple equated with Satanism.

Vince was formerly a presenter on the evangelical Christian channel Revelation TV, and had previously stated the EU was associated with thunderbolts, swastikas, and Nazi Germany, according to the show's host.

"I'm just making the point that, do we want our future to be dictated by Greek and Roman mythology that led to dictatorships?"
    Jill Hughes, who was the party's prospective candidate for Batley and Spen, also believes in "elves/fairies/mermaids/unicorns and all things elemental and otherworldly", and that her horse was reincarnated as another horse. She has now actually stood down, but still...

"I have just come to truly realise that my purpose is to raise consciousness here on earth - I originated from Sirus."

"The E.T's, some of them less than apple pie wholesome or positive pumpkins, are already here working with our world governments, but that's all hush-hush for now,"

"when her old horse Red made a re-appearance, this time as a palomino called Hooray Henry".
    Despite this these findings, party chairman Richard Tice has since said that candidates have undergone "significant" vetting. "Everybody's gone through a vetting process so we would expect that to be rigorous,"

Anymore more battulip crazy candidates from this business organisation?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Brexit is bad, But nothing like as bad as a Boris Government

Don't knock it.

They could save the country. If they bleed off the leave vote from Labour ( and a few of the deluded Tory brexiteers) they could stop Boris getting a majority.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      Don't knock it.

They could save the country. If they bleed off the leave vote from Labour ( and a few of the deluded Tory brexiteers) they could stop Boris getting a majority.
      +1

Don't want Boris to get an overall majority, and that is not because of Brexit. Fact is, he doesn't fecking deserve it.

He was an opportunistic **** jumping on the Brexit bandwagon, when he couldn't care less about it and is only out for himself. If there is any karma, he should not be rewarded for that.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        +1

Don't want Boris to get an overall majority, and that is not because of Brexit. Fact is, he doesn't fecking deserve it.

He was an opportunistic **** jumping on the Brexit bandwagon, when he couldn't care less about it and is only out for himself. If there is any karma, he should not be rewarded for that.
        Be hilarious if the Tories are the largest party, but supported by no one else, so can't form a government. And at the same time Boris loses his seat It's what he, and us, deserve
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Another 20 resigned apparently and a major donor too....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Be hilarious if the Tories are the largest party, but supported by no one else, so can't form a government. And at the same time Boris loses his seat It's what he, and us, deserve
            So who do you want in charge:

1. A Marxist throwback who supports terrorism and wants to wreck the economy in the interests of a failed political theory

2. A deluded fantasist who thinks she can form a government with 18 seats

3 A mad Scot who thinks his party is entitled to power because his boss tells him so

4 A one-policy MEP too scared to even stand for election.

5 A woman who thinks moving back to the 1700s is the best cure for global warming

It's not really a pretty picture, is it.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              So who do you want in charge:

1. A Marxist throwback who supports terrorism and wants to wreck the economy in the interests of a failed political theory

2. A deluded fantasist who thinks she can form a government with 18 seats

3 A mad Scot who thinks his party is entitled to power because his boss tells him so

4 A one-policy MEP too scared to even stand for election.

5 A woman who thinks moving back to the 1700s is the best cure for global warming

It's not really a pretty picture, is it.
              Project Fear lies.

They're all better choices than a mendacious buffoon who illegally attempted to suspend Parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Project Fear lies.

They're all better choices than a mendacious buffoon who illegally attempted to suspend Parliament.
                If you seriously believe that, then there really is no point in arguing further.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

you will, though

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Project Fear lies.

"Illegally" based on a precedent from the 17th century. I agree the choices aren't particularly inspiring, but from the main three, I'd prefer the buffoon over the Marxist and the clinically deluded...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X