• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    It's nothing to do with me feeling better, I'm quite happy, I was just wondering what it is that makes you such a , it's obviously something else, we'll get there in the end.
    Posted at 4:47am, he was wanking but nothing comes out, just like his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Thanks for your erudite contribution.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's nothing to do with me feeling better, I'm quite happy, I was just wondering what it is that makes you such a , it's obviously something else, we'll get there in the end.
        Why do you care whether I'm a or not? I certainly don't care what anyone thinks about me ... maybe that's why you think I'm a , because I don't get triggered? Only you can answer that. Feel free keep coming up with your ideas, if that's what you want to do
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Hadn't spotted he'd posted that at 4:47am .... wondering whether I should be a little as he's in bed thinking about me
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Hadn't spotted he'd posted that at 4:47am .... wondering whether I should be a little as he's in bed thinking about me
            Don't flatter yourself. Not all of us are lazy bastards.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself. Not all of us are lazy bastards.
              You're not. You're a dirty bastard

Comment

You're not. You're a dirty bastard
                Eirikur

A simple organic life form that converts Amstel to urine

noun

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Eirikur

A simple organic life form that converts Amstel to urine

noun

Shaun
                  third class potato peeler that believes Amstel is actually drinkable

Comment

Serious question (I know, I'm asking for trouble on this subforum trying to ask a serious question!) but why does it seem that ex-service personnel in the majority support Brexit?

I live in a village where service personnel come to die (sorry, retire) and without fail, every one I have spoken to supports Brexit with some 'passion'. On here those who have a military background are strong Brexit supporters. You often see the same interviewed on the news.

But why is this? What has caused the correlation between ex-service personnel and Brexit? Is it lack of formal, free thinking education? Is it living abroad, but in the cocoon of a military camp? Is it military training, where service persons are trained to dehumanise the 'enemy'?

Clearly my possible causes are coloured by my own biased views, so what are the real reasons? Why the correlation?
                    Don't you live in Dorset? It's full of downshifters and retirees of a certain demographic - don't thinks it has anything to do with having served in HM forces.

Why do you think I moved back to Zummerzet?

Comment

Really? 100% of ex-military on here are leavers unless there is someone I'm missing. In the village I live, all the ex-service people I know and have spoken to show a clear leave view. I'm either really unlucky who I speak to, or there is a correlation.

I wasn't aiming to pass judgement, I was just wondering why the correlation. What has turned those who served into haters of the EU?
                      I voted remain, but now accept and support leave.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X