• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Don't you live in Dorset?
    No.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      I voted remain, but now accept and support leave.
      That's your choice.

My choice is to think you're easily led by the Tory's Project fear and lies. That, and you're living up to your online name

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        My choice is to think
        Well you ought to make that choice a bit more regularly. Most of the time your vapid witterings earmark you as a bottom-feeding troglodyte. And the fact that sas so seamlessly falls in line with your "thinking" just compounds your problems.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Well you ought to make that choice a bit more regularly. Most of the time your vapid witterings earmark you as a bottom-feeding troglodyte. And the fact that sas so seamlessly falls in line with your "thinking" just compounds your problems.

You don't have to think because you're only obeying orders - typically a corned beef fritter, chips, peas and a mug of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You don't have to think because you're only obeying orders - typically a corned beef fritter, chips, peas and a mug of tea.
            I see that you still haven't managed to animate your tiny number of available and functioning neurons into a formation that will allow you to achieve escape velocity from the gloomy bubble of inconsequential sterility that you exist within.
            Oh well, keep on keeping on.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

The irony that someone like you refers to someone else as a troglodyte is clearly lost on you. Your views couldn't be any more old fashioned if we lived in the 70's

As for a bottom-feeding troglodyte .... no such thing fella. As per all of your postings, you're 100% factually inaccurate. You need to have a chat with BR14, he also goes through life being perpetually wrong - you have loads in common, you'd get along well

Comment

Some desperate slithering removed
                Methinks you doth protest too much billy-no-mates.

Comment

. You need to have a chat with BR14, he also goes through life despising pompous feckwits like myself - you have loads in common, you'd get along well
                  ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    ftfy
                    Ah, how sweet, looks like CUK could have it's first wedding soon ... BR14 and Spuddy are having a bit of a love in

Comment

Ah, how sweet, looks like CUK could have it's first wedding soon ... BR14 and Spuddy are having a bit of a love in
                      We are just taking the piss out of you. Can't be something you're not well acquainted with. If you ARE in any doubt about how to react just PM sas.
                      His entire existence has been one long drawn-out sociopathic disaster. His skin is even thicker than his head. You are a matched pair right enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X