• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    We are just taking the piss out of you. Can't be something you're not well acquainted with. If you ARE in any doubt about how to react just PM sas.
    His entire existence has been one long drawn-out sociopathic disaster. His skin is even thicker than his head. You are a matched pair right enough.

All I see is the desperation of you, BR14 and a few others trying so hard to wind me up, liking each other's posts, but failing miserably. It's fun to watch but I'm afraid it's futile Spuddy, but please do keep trying

I have control over my emotions so the only person who has the ability to upset me is me Yours and others waffle is there to amuse me - I don't think there is anything you could possibly say to get under my skin, but I'm willing to keep trying if only to help you guys
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      more smug,conceited twaddle

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Comment

All I see is
          That's one of your problems. No vision or imagination.
          That is what defines you as a staid one-dimensional dimwit.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            That's one of your problems. No vision or imagination.
            That is what defines you as a staid one-dimensional dimwit.

According to you. But you're not important. Still don't get it do you? Keep trying though if you so feel inclined

Comment

Serious question (I know, I'm asking for trouble on this subforum trying to ask a serious question!) but why does it seem that ex-service personnel in the majority support Brexit?
              Service personnel are trained to take orders from one source (their superior officers) and to resist brainwashing. They also have a strong sense of patriotic duty, so watching their country being sold down the river doesn't sit right.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Service personnel are trained to take orders from one source (their superior officers) and to resist brainwashing. They also have a strong sense of patriotic duty, so watching their country being sold down the river doesn't sit right.
                Often true. Though my brother always said he just felt part of the government spin machine.....

Comment

Serious question (I know, I'm asking for trouble on this subforum trying to ask a serious question!) but why does it seem that ex-service personnel in the majority support Brexit?

I live in a village where service personnel come to die (sorry, retire) and without fail, every one I have spoken to supports Brexit with some 'passion'. On here those who have a military background are strong Brexit supporters. You often see the same interviewed on the news.

But why is this? What has caused the correlation between ex-service personnel and Brexit? Is it lack of formal, free thinking education? Is it living abroad, but in the cocoon of a military camp? Is it military training, where service persons are trained to dehumanise the 'enemy'?

Clearly my possible causes are coloured by my own biased views, so what are the real reasons? Why the correlation?
                  Those who fought in WW2 are overwhelmingly pro EU though. Brexiteers deny that by saying my grandparents didn't fight for the EU, well they actually did.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Those who fought in WW2 are overwhelmingly pro EU though. Brexiteers deny that by saying my grandparents didn't fight for the EU, well they actually did.
                    Did they? I'd love to see some of the history boks they had at your school.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Failures do so hate smugness.

Comment

Working...
                      X