• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did apologise for triggering them.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Let me clarify. By "because it isn't", I mean "because in my considered opinion, it isn't, and nothing in the past three years has done anything to dissuade me". Just as most people do when they make definite statements on potentialities.

I'm deeply sorry that you were triggered.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      ah no shame no surprise.
      Well show me the most egregious example, and let's see what we make of it, will we? I'm trying to help you here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Let me clarify. By "because it isn't", I mean "because in my considered opinion, it isn't,
          That's just it though. It is anything but "considered". It is simply the randomly generated and utterly puerile output of a muppet with heavily clogged comprehension filters and a penchant for the Grauniad.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            That's just it though. It is anything but "considered". It is simply the randomly generated and utterly puerile output of a muppet with heavily clogged comprehension filters and a penchant for the Grauniad.

Orderly to Private Spuddy! He's projecting again.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Something doesn't need to happen, to know that if it did happen it would be bad. Driving 70 mph in a car towards a brick wall ... you don't need to hit the wall to know it won't end well.
              In your case I suspect that opinion would be divided. Why not give it a shot and then we'll conduct a poll afterwards? At the very least, not having to put up with your interminable caterwauling on here would be a powerful factor for those that don't relish your tedious tripe. Maybe take OG, sas, NAT and Eirikur along as witnesses too?
              Root and branch reform of the forum jellyheads.
              You know it makes sense.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Amazing all these keyboard warriors are happy to insult our servicemen's intelligence on remembrance day maybe they finally found their balls and didn't jerk off for once. tulipheads.
                Lose the victim mentality fella. This is nothing to do with remembrance day. It was a simple question based on the ex-servicemen on here, and that I know locally, who are all brexiters.

As someone else said, those who we remember from WW1 and WW2 were for Europe, as was Churchill, it's just the recent servicemen who seem to have turned their backs on Europe and I was trying to find out why. It may be as simple as, well, you're all a bit uneducated and simple. I was hoping there might be some kind of deeper reason, but no, it would appear not.

Oh, and without fail, the ex soldiers on here all have a victim mentality and an inferiority complex.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  In your case I suspect that opinion would be divided. Why not give it a shot and then we'll conduct a poll afterwards? At the very least, not having to put up with your interminable caterwauling on here would be a powerful factor for those that don't relish your tedious tripe. Maybe take OG, sas, NAT and Eirikur along as witnesses too?
                  Root and branch reform of the forum jellyheads.
                  You know it makes sense.

Triggered much? Glad to see your little pal BR14 liked your post.

You are unfortunately one of the obvious posters on here who's only argument is to attack the poster and not the post. Shows your emotional intelligence fella. Not smart enough to have your own thoughts, just spout bile. This isn't good for your health mate - you need to learn to chill a bit
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Triggered much? Glad to see your little pal BR14 liked your post.
                    blah blash blah:
                    1.9 Meters and 96Kg

twat

Comment

Lose the victim mentality fella. This is nothing to do with remembrance day. It was a simple question based on the ex-servicemen on here, and that I know locally, who are all brexiters.

As someone else said, those who we remember from WW1 and WW2 were for a free Europe, as was Churchill, it's just the recent servicemen who seem to have turned their backs on Europe and I was trying to find out why. It may be as simple as, well, you're all a bit uneducated and simple. I was hoping there might be some kind of deeper reason, but no, it would appear not.

Oh, and without fail, the ex soldiers on here all have a victim mentality and an inferiority complex.
                      ftfy

e.g. not one where civil liberties and laws are decided by an unelected central European parliament...

Comment

Working...
                      X