• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    So you're an overweight twat. Good for you!
    96kg and 1.9m? That's not fat. I've been that heavy and I'm a 1.8m shortarse... You lot are just a bunch of light-weights.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      96kg and 1.9m? That's not fat. I've been that heavy and I'm a 1.8m shortarse... You lot are just a bunch of pencilnecked weaklings.
      ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        96kg and 1.9m? That's not fat. I've been that heavy and I'm a 1.8m shortarse... You lot are just a bunch of light-weights.
        It's overweight.

Comment

It's overweight.
          It is indeed, even in the BMI calculator for tall people and 1.90 is not really tall. I'm 1.98
          Better BMI For Tall People and Short People - Tall.Life
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            you really are a predictable feckwit.
            get bullied at school, and ever since then, eh?
            sad benighted little man.
            You getting triggered by comments on here is your problem fella, not mine.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              You getting triggered by comments on here is your problem fella, not mine.
              At least he's Body Positive.

Comment

It's overweight.
                It's all muscle. In my case. Anyway, I'm just undertall.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

At least he's Body Positive.
                  As a regular in Greggs he has no choice really ... his weight is only going in one direction <fat emoji>
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                    It is indeed, even in the BMI calculator for tall people and 1.90 is not really tall. I'm 1.98
                    At least one poster here thinks of you as very short.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      ftfy

e.g. not one where civil liberties and laws are decided by an unelected central European parliament...

In many ways, oPM's post illustrates nicely the cretinism and anger of many Brexiteers. He wanted to say something negative about the European Parliament, and just throws in the word 'unelected'. Then when challenged, he talks about unelected structures in the EU that are not the European Parliament. Still, it's fun to laugh at, so mustn't grumble.

Comment

Working...
                      X