• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why, Why, Why?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    cool story, but you'd sh1t yourself if a penny banger went off.
    great fantasy though, maybe you should write children's stories or some such.

Nah, sorry to disappoint, but all true. I am indeed a qualified South African Safari guide. Loved every second of it. You should try doing something less dull, maybe you'd see life differently and be less of a self hater. You might even find yourself a personality
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Nah, sorry to disappoint, but all true. I am indeed a qualified South African Safari guide. Loved every second of it. You should try doing something less dull, maybe you'd see life differently and be less of a self hater. You might even find yourself a personality
      Aye, - right.
      and i'm the pope.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Only complete morons make sweeping generalisations.
        Well, that's a bit of a sweeping generalisation.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Aye, - right.
          and i'm the pope.
          Good for you ... now, about all those priests with little alter boys ......
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Well, that's a bit of a sweeping generalisation.
            Being so slow, I'm not surprised you missed the irony.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am indeed a qualified South African Safari guide.
              So you were the equivalent of a Butlitz Redcoat. Whoop-de-dooo!

"Safari Guide"...................bwahahahahahaha.......... .....like a zookeeper but with less personality.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You must now that the cert that NLyUK gave you to wear the Pith helmet is a fake.

Strange the vast majority of ex forces personnel I have worked with have been intelligent, resourceful & fun unlike the majority of remainers i have conversed with on here are arrogant and need to go to the clap clinic as they are irritating chunts!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Aye, - right.
                  and i'm the pope.
                  You're too chubby.

Comment

If you think I'm a moron that's your choice.

Armies rely on their fodder taking orders without question; not just the british army but all armies. But hey, what do I know
                    Feck all, seriously.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Being so slow, I'm not surprised you missed the irony.

I did spot the irony - just thought Whorty needed it pointing out. Did you spot I "liked" your post? Or are you too slow?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X