• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit claims another victim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit claims another victim

Clintons in survival talks over shop closures and rent cuts - BBC News

Well? Do we need more evidence of total economic decimation before we reverse Brexit?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Well? Do we need more evidence of total economic decimation before we reverse Brexit?
    They went downhill after the Monica Lewinsky affair.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Evidence of total economic decimation is ... Clintons being in trouble?

God help us.

Clintons is in trouble because it's a rubbish chain 20 years behind the curve.

I'm about as anti-Brexit as they come but this has to be the crappiest anti-Brexit argument I've seen yet!

Comment

Nothing to do with moonpig then?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          They went downhill after the Monica Lewinsky went down
          FTFY

smell the straws!!!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
            Evidence of total economic decimation is ... Clintons being in trouble?

God help us.

Clintons is in trouble because it's a rubbish chain 20 years behind the curve.

I'm about as anti-Brexit as they come but this has to be the crappiest anti-Brexit argument I've seen yet!
            Indeed all shops should close

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Nothing to do with moonpig then?
              What's it go to do with BR14?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Clintons, Mothercare, Debenhams is closing stores, and now the Watergate coffee shop is going?
                Owners of Chester cafe closing after three years say Watergate Street is at 'coffee shop saturation point' - Cheshire Live

Is nothing safe from this Brexit madness?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

They'd have been saved by 17.4m people sending 'Happy Brexit Day' cards to each other. You idiot Remainers have condemned them to failure. Shame on you...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Birthday card - Wikipedia

The advent of computing and introduction of the internet and social media has led to the use of electronic birthday cards or even Facebook posts to send birthday messages.[2]
                    What is this sorcery they speak of?

I'm off to the local Apothecary for a pick me up after this news...

Comment

Working...
                    X