• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    All it has done is to shoot no deal Brexit down in flames as the BP have lost all credibility and vassalage is now a near certainty if Boris wins.
    Err, there is no deal - there is only a very short term transition period that Boris won't extend and there is not enough time to negotiate Canada+++ deal.

Comment

Farage is a billionaire now.

Comment

Much as I dislike Farage, I have to grudgingly admit that he actually seems to operate more on principle than for gain. That he is genuinely trying to do what will get Britain out of the EU.

You don't get the impression Boris gives 2 ****s as long as he's able to profit from it.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Much as I dislike Farage, I have to grudgingly admit that he actually seems to operate more on principle than for gain.
          Dumb, dumber and d000hg.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Much as I dislike Farage, I have to grudgingly admit that he actually seems to operate more on principle than for gain. That he is genuinely trying to do what will get Britain out of the EU.

You don't get the impression Boris gives 2 ****s as long as he's able to profit from it.
            Farage has always been consistently anti-EU whereas, up until a few years ago, Boris claimed he was pro-EU. I say "claimed" because who knows what he really believes in, other than himself. It's no secret that he only jumped on the Brexit bandwagon to raise his own profile. He probably never wanted Leave to win.

Oh well, might as well get used to a Tory majority and leaving with Boris' deal or whatever.

But please, Santa, can you get rid of Corbyn for Christmas.
            Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 11 November 2019, 15:11.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Путин хуйло!
              Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                The Brexit Party are Tories, it's just like Tesco changing their value brand to a different name.
                With the blatant endorsement of the Tory party by BXP, that is without doubt.

Farage clearly thinks he can deliver votes to the Tory party. Judging by some of the tweets from BXP disenfranchised voters this is not the case. I'm not going to cut and paste here, but some very angry BXPers out there.

And also, isn't there a chance for UKIP to resurface in Tory seats?

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
                  And also, isn't there a chance for UKIP to resurface in Tory seats?
                  UKIP wasn't even able to surface in General Elections pre-referendum
                  Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    This makes no difference to the result, as a YouGov pollster pointed out, Brexit party support is in the wrong consituencies. In the last election UKIP polled less than 2%.

All it has done is to shoot no deal Brexit down in flames as the BP have lost all credibility and vassalage is now a near certainty if Boris wins.

In the last election UKIP were not far short of an offshoot of the BNP. You cannot draw any parallel between the votes UKIP got in 2017 against potential support for TBP in 2019.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Jealous, are we...?

Edit: You need to go on a 5 week holiday, we don't want any accusations of Russian interference in our election, now, do we...?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X