• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brexit party's digital output is very slick. Good branding, good design.

I was watching some news program on what the parties were targeting on and the Lib Dems were using Facebook interest targeting so they clearly dont have a feckin clue how it works. What should worry labour is that the Brexit party's advertising spend will now be concentrated on labour voters in marginals. And they are very adept at targeting on social.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The Brexit party's digital output is very slick. Good branding, good design.

I was watching some news program on what the parties were targeting on and the Lib Dems were using Facebook interest targeting so they clearly dont have a feckin clue how it works. What should worry labour is that the Brexit party's advertising spend will now be concentrated on labour voters in marginals. And they are very adept at targeting on social.
      I agree with all the above.

Of course, their underlying message is bollox and they often lie. But the plebs lap it up....

Comment

Nigel Farage demonstrates fabled Brexiter negotiating skills by giving Tories everything they want for nothing in return

Comment

Working...
        X