• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage

Brexit Party won't stand in Tory seats - Farage - BBC News

Is that legal?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Yes.

Comment

Comment

So much for going for an alliance with the Tories then. Boris has got everything he wanted.

This could really influence the result. Maybe LibDems will not stand in all seats where Labour won last time if Labour support a second referendum?

Comment

So much for going for an alliance with the Tories then. Boris has got everything he wanted.

This could really influence the result. Maybe LibDems will not stand in all seats where Labour won last time if Labour support a second referendum?
          BP is a bigger threat to Tory votes than Labour votes in Labour leave voting constuencies. Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            BP is a bigger threat to Tory votes than Labour votes in Labour leave voting constuencies. Probably.
            I absolutely don't see this. But we'll see I suppose.

Comment

he's been promised a peerage. This is how politics work.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I absolutely don't see this. But we'll see I suppose.
                Broadly speaking, Labour voters in leave voting Labour constuencies tend to be pro Remain. And in the 2017 GE, the UKIP vote in these constituencies tended to collapse into Tory votes, so these.are the votes, in general, that BP is likely to gain.

Comment

Putin wants to see Brexit done

Comment

Didn't they have 600 candidates ready to go? Probably they failed their mandatory IQ test and now withdrew them
                    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Working...
                    X