Margaret Thatcher predicts the mess of the EU Margaret Thatcher predicts the mess of the EU - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 98
  1. #11

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    8,439

    Default

    Pish
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  2. #12

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Quite. If they can't handle the Brexit subforum (possibly by ignoring it), they are NCOTBAC.
    But the majority seem to be COTBAC....or at least CATWOT or crunk
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    It's the complete and utter pish that so many put into this sub forum that puts people off contributing.
    I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #14

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    It's the complete and utter pish that so many put into this sub forum that puts people off contributing.
    Probably best stay out of this fun subforum if you're a snowflake. It's not for the weak and feeble

    On a separate note, whatever happened to Yorkie?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  5. #15

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Probably best stay out of this fun subforum if you're a snowflake. It's not for the weak and feeble

    On a separate note, whatever happened to sasguru?
    ftfy

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  6. #16

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy

    Sas is on here kicking your sorry plastic squaddie ass most days. You probably don't see it though, hiding in the shed peeling spuds
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  7. #17

    More time posting than coding

    CryingSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Let's forget Brexit for a moment (a really big mess created mainly by the UK). Can anyone enlighten me what other mess is going on on the EU atm?
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

  8. #18

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingSheep View Post
    Let's forget Brexit for a moment (a really big mess created mainly by the UK). Can anyone enlighten me what other mess is going on on the EU atm?
    Germany will officially be in economic recession on Thursday.

    There are 1.2 million illegal immigrants in the UK. However Germany has even more.

    There are 1.2 million illegal immigrants in the UK - a quarter of the entire total in Europe

    I'm sure there's other stuff, but can't be arsed or care that much about a failed state we are about to leave.

  9. #19

    More time posting than coding

    CryingSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Germany will officially be in economic recession on Thursday.

    There are 1.2 million illegal immigrants in the UK. However Germany has even more.

    There are 1.2 million illegal immigrants in the UK - a quarter of the entire total in Europe

    I'm sure there's other stuff, but can't be arsed or care that much about a failed state we are about to leave.
    I'm struggling to understand how having illegal immigrants on Europe is EU fault (or at least proof that it is in a mess), specially the 1.2 million in the UK, since UK has their own land borders, that last time I checked are controlled by British border forces...

    But let's say your argument isn't pathetic and having illegal immigrants is proof that a messy failing state, are you finally recognising that the UK is a messy failing state? (and even more so than EU since your links mention that UK has 1/4 of the EU illegal immigrants what puts it as the highest per capita in all the EU)

    And about your comment about Germany entering recession, I'm not gonna say anything, someone already made the joke before...
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

  10. #20

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingSheep View Post
    I'm struggling to understand how having illegal immigrants on Europe is EU fault (or at least proof that it is in a mess), specially the 1.2 million in the UK, since UK has their own land borders, that last time I checked are controlled by British border forces...

    But let's say your argument isn't pathetic and having illegal immigrants is proof that a messy failing state, are you finally recognising that the UK is a messy failing state? (and even more so than EU since your links mention that UK has 1/4 of the EU illegal immigrants what puts it as the highest per capita in all the EU)
    The question is, how does anyone know that there are that many illegal immigrants? I mean they're illegal aren't they so not registered anywhere....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •