• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK not considered for Tesla factory because of Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tory Party are going to create new Britain. In ten or twenty years' time we will have arranged trade deals with all the countries across the globe and repaired all the damage caused by the dislocation of broken links with the world's biggest trading bloc. If you guys just have a bit of patience you will see the Teslas of 2040 queuing up to build factories here. The low cost of British 'compliant' labour will be too tempting to resist.

You whingeing anti-brexiteers don't get that you have to have a bit of pain to reach Nirvana. Listen to the brexiteers for a minute. They can imagine what a wonderful world our grandchildren will inherit.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      11 days until we take the BMW in and get the Tesla.

I can sense this is going to be a total fook up already.
      Got it yesterday.

Fantastic technology, doesn't seem to have a "stop the wife hitting the front left alloy off the kerb in the first 24 hours" setting.

Comment

Got it yesterday.

Fantastic technology, doesn't seem to have a "stop the wife hitting the front left alloy off the kerb in the first 24 hours" setting.
        You have a wife? Which catalogue did you order her from?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

They suffer from utterly deplorable reliability.

Maybe if they spent less time munching sausages with the management they would build better cars.
          11 days until we take the BMW in and get the Tesla.

I can sense this is going to be a total fook up already.

So you complain about the reliability of a BMW and get a Tesla?

Now that is an epic level of cretinism.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X