Germany avoids recession with surprise return to growth Germany avoids recession with surprise return to growth - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 50

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    No need:

Greece’s Economy Establishes Positive Outlook in Global Markets

New Spanish Normal Means Slower But Still-Strong Economic Growth

The US & UK endlessly throw mud at the largest non-military peaceful trading block yet their frustration grows when progress is made.

I believe it was George Orwell that once said "the further society strays from the truth, the more it is angered by those that speak it"
    Non-military perhaps, but not for much longer...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Super poster

I believe it was George Orwell that once said "the further society strays from the truth, the more it is angered by those that speak it"
    That would be your Brexiters then
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Super poster

No need:

Greece’s Economy Establishes Positive Outlook in Global Markets

New Spanish Normal Means Slower But Still-Strong Economic Growth

The US & UK endlessly throw mud at the largest non-military peaceful trading block yet their frustration grows when progress is made.

Ok Scooty, chart time. Plot the economic status of each of the current EU countries as of this week and do it again on a monthly basis over the next 12 months. No forecasts, no bulltulip tangents and "trends" let's look where we are in 12 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    3 times of nothing is still nothing
    Bit like your IQ then.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Bit like your IQ then.

Says SB with wanking constantly on his mind like most squaddies.
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Hey, we wanked so that you have the freedom to wank! Show a little respect!
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Ok Scooty, chart time. Plot the economic status of each of the current EU countries as of this week and do it again on a monthly basis over the next 12 months. No forecasts, no bulltulip tangents and "trends" let's look where we are in 12 months.
    No need, cause it's a team not dependant on the strength of one individual member. From the outside it make look like Germany is propping up the EU. From here on the ground that's not what I see. I see many Europeans from many EU countries working together, travelling between states unabated since the downturn. People make the EU, and Germans know that. You can see it in the beer garten when talking to folks. I myself travel to Scotland a few times a year as do my fellow EU citizens to their homelands. I wouldn't live in Scotland mind cause the weather is sheet.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Non-military perhaps, but not for much longer...
    What do you see happening? You really think a block created to promote peace and cooperation between members is going to support massive military spending?

There are moments you think Brexiters know what the EU is, and there are others when you're like
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    That's his spud peeling action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Godlike

What do you see happening? You really think a block created to promote peace and cooperation between members is going to support massive military spending?

There are moments you think Brexiters know what the EU is, and there are others when you're like
    The new EU Army isn't going to work for free. Unless you know something we don't...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...