• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany avoids recession with surprise return to growth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    No need:

Greece’s Economy Establishes Positive Outlook in Global Markets

New Spanish Normal Means Slower But Still-Strong Economic Growth

The US & UK endlessly throw mud at the largest non-military peaceful trading block yet their frustration grows when progress is made.

I believe it was George Orwell that once said "the further society strays from the truth, the more it is angered by those that speak it"
    Non-military perhaps, but not for much longer...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I believe it was George Orwell that once said "the further society strays from the truth, the more it is angered by those that speak it"
      That would be your Brexiters then
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

No need:

Greece’s Economy Establishes Positive Outlook in Global Markets

New Spanish Normal Means Slower But Still-Strong Economic Growth

The US & UK endlessly throw mud at the largest non-military peaceful trading block yet their frustration grows when progress is made.

Ok Scooty, chart time. Plot the economic status of each of the current EU countries as of this week and do it again on a monthly basis over the next 12 months. No forecasts, no bulltulip tangents and "trends" let's look where we are in 12 months.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          3 times of nothing is still nothing
          Bit like your IQ then.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Bit like your IQ then.

Says SB with wanking constantly on his mind like most squaddies.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Hey, we wanked so that you have the freedom to wank! Show a little respect!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Ok Scooty, chart time. Plot the economic status of each of the current EU countries as of this week and do it again on a monthly basis over the next 12 months. No forecasts, no bulltulip tangents and "trends" let's look where we are in 12 months.
                No need, cause it's a team not dependant on the strength of one individual member. From the outside it make look like Germany is propping up the EU. From here on the ground that's not what I see. I see many Europeans from many EU countries working together, travelling between states unabated since the downturn. People make the EU, and Germans know that. You can see it in the beer garten when talking to folks. I myself travel to Scotland a few times a year as do my fellow EU citizens to their homelands. I wouldn't live in Scotland mind cause the weather is sheet.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Non-military perhaps, but not for much longer...
                  What do you see happening? You really think a block created to promote peace and cooperation between members is going to support massive military spending?

There are moments you think Brexiters know what the EU is, and there are others when you're like
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    That's his spud peeling action.

Comment

What do you see happening? You really think a block created to promote peace and cooperation between members is going to support massive military spending?

There are moments you think Brexiters know what the EU is, and there are others when you're like
                      The new EU Army isn't going to work for free. Unless you know something we don't...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X