• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany avoids recession with surprise return to growth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    She. Her.

Do try to keep up.
    She, ironically, being the former German Defence Minister, and widely considered to be useless. Revenge is sweet...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      She, ironically, .
      Your typical misogynist brexiteer
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        Your typical misogynist brexiteer
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

We’ve been through this before. You, personally, do not get to vote for anyone other than your local MP and MEP.

That’s how it works in both the U.K. and EU systems of government.
          You’re trying to compare apples and oranges, confusing party leadership (a well known example is that Farage is the leader of the Brexit Party within the European Parliament) with the role of the Commission President.

Google is your friend if you want to find out how the Commission President is nominated and elected.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
            Who voted your Queen in office and who voted for the representatives in the House of Lords?
            The Queen is not 'in office'. We have no 'representatives' in the HoL, and I'd be happy to sack the lot and have an elected upper chamber.

Comment

I already have a 4 councillors, an MSP, an MP, 6 MEPs. and 3 Parliaments.

Not sure I can take another level of elected fookwittery.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I already have a 4 councillors, an MSP, an MP, 6 MEPs. and 3 Parliaments.

Not sure I can take another level of elected fookwittery.
                You need your Safe Space.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You need your Safe Space.
                  I don't think he wants to move to Ireland.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Only thanks to the Russians as the Brits couldn't do it
                    FTFY

The yanks did help but without 20 millions Russian dead we would all speak German well the ones who weren't Jewish or rounded up by the Dutch.

The Yanks did sort the Japanese out though and pretty much stop any future world wars.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Germany cannot be trusted with nuclear technology.

I mean you live in a country that has a constitution written for you as collectively you cannot be trusted.

Comment

Working...
                      X