• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I'll be voting Tory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Yep, 1 point to you. Deduct it from the tuliploads that you owe me.
    Thick as a plank, aren't you?
    I wouldn't bother getting dual Irish nationality if I were you, it's not as if you could be employed anywhere outside your protected public sector milieu, let alone in another country
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I wouldn't bother getting dual Irish nationality if I were you, it's not as if you could be employed anywhere outside your protected public sector milieu, let alone in another country
      I don't work in the public sector and in my 30+ years as a contractor have worked in numerous countries - in and outwith Europe. I hope this information proves useful in improving the accuracy of your posts.

You really shouldn't post when you've been drinking, it makes you appear even more moronic than usual.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I don't work in the public sector and in my 30+ years as a contractor have worked in numerous countries - in and outwith Europe. I hope this information proves useful in improving the accuracy of your posts.

You really shouldn't post when you've been drinking, it makes you appear even more moronic than usual.
        I don't think anyone who voted for Brexit should call someone else moronic.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't think anyone who voted for Brexit should call someone else moronic.
          You're entitled to an opinion.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You're entitled to an opinion.
            I know that. And not all opinions are equal.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I know that. And not all opinions are equal.
              Evidently, yours are worthless.

Comment

Evidently, yours are worthless.
                Evidently?
                Yes, your opinions are obviously superior because as we can see Brexit is a raging success.
                So successful, in fact, that I find it odd that you would consider dual Irish citizenship, as you've mentioned several times.
                Last edited by sasguru; 29 November 2019, 09:33.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Evidently?
                  Yes, your opinions are obviously superior because as we can see Brexit is raging success.
                  So successful, in fact, that I find it odd that you would consider dual Irish citizenship, as you've mentioned several times.
                  Why is it odd? I've never denied being occasionally hypocritical.

Comment

Why is it odd? I've never denied being occasionally illogical.
                    FTFY
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

CM said he had 8 inches of wood which sounds thick for a plank to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X