• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I'll be voting Tory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I'll be voting Tory

Because contrary to popular opinion, the Boris deal is not at all "oven ready" as he claims.
    If you want a hard Brexit as I do, your best bet is to vote Tory.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Because contrary to popular opinion, the Boris deal is not at all "oven ready" as he claims.
    Except you DON'T want a "Hard Brexit", you want to Remain. This is just the latest in a long line of "toys out of the cot" moments for you.

Suck it up Buttercup!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Except you DON'T want a "Hard Brexit", you want to Remain. This is just the latest in a long line of "toys out of the cot" moments for you.

Suck it up Buttercup!!

Do keep up! I used to want remain. Now I've ordered my affairs to profit from Brexit, that's no longer the case. Adaptation is for the intelligent, but you keep tugging your forelock and hoping for the best..
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do keep up! I used to want remain. Now I've ordered my affairs to profit from Brexit, that's no longer the case. Adaptation is for the intelligent, but you keep tugging your forelock and hoping for the best..
        Leave him be. It's not been an easy year for him.

Comment

Better Tory Brexit than Labour taxes with Brexit

HTH

Comment

I've ordered my affairs to profit from Brexit
            I love your boast posts! Your contrarian post titles are usually the give-away of some swaggering content. You're so much better at them than that other W fella, although he's been copying your style and content, you're so much more casual with it, it has a certain style whereas W it just crassly pretending to be 'Richer than Yow'.

Top marks SAS

Comment

Labour or Tory doesnt matter. We are fuxked either way. Tories want a hard brexit and ir35. Labour want sky high taxes.

As a contractor why should i vote for the party (Tory) that is screwing us contractors over. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorOnAMotorbike View Post
                Labour or Tory doesnt matter. We are fuxked either way. Tories want a hard brexit and ir35. Labour want sky high taxes.

As a contractor why should i vote for the party (Tory) that is screwing us contractors over. No thanks.
                You need to vote for the party who will do you the least damage. That's unlikely to be Labour IMHO given their manifesto

Comment

Sorry mate. Ain't going to happen

Brexit is impossible in any meaningful way. Always has been. It was just a nonsense scam that unfortunately the vulnerable 48% fell for hook line and sinker.

Johnson will get in, enter the Transition Period and then realise that there is no chance of a deal in the period he committed to. So he'll train crash into the ridiculous self-imposed time limit. And we'll be dumped into WTO for decades.

Except we won't. Boris lies through his teeth. But he doesn't need to. As with the October promise, his goldfish brain entirely forgets what he die-in-a-ditch promised. He'll pivot on a dime and we'll be off into a two year extension.

This Brexit plague will go on for years.
                  "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
                    You need to vote for the party who will do you the least damage. That's unlikely to be Labour IMHO given their manifesto
                    You can't tell what the tories will do based on their manifesto either, given that anything that's been examined in even minor detail has been shown to be utter bollox.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X