more brexit doom and gloom more brexit doom and gloom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    9,004

    Default more brexit doom and gloom

    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    17,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    That'll be for making more tulip daytime TV programs for all the unemployed masses after Brexit has finished, possibly...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  3. #3

    Contractor Among Contractors

    saptastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sixth Form
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    Elstree - the home of big brother and Eastenders and Strictly - a rich acting talent pool to choose from.

  4. #4

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    9,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saptastic View Post
    Elstree - the home of big brother and Eastenders and Strictly - a rich acting talent pool to choose from.
    you pick those three from 200+ pages of productions?

    Category:Films shot at Elstree Studios - Wikipedia

    aye, right!
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  5. #5

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,521

    Default

    And this is related to Brexit because....?
    A.you're an idiot
    B you're a moron
    C you're a retard
    D all of the above

  6. #6

    Double Godlike!

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    And this is related to Brexit because....?
    A.you're an idiot
    B you're a moron
    C you're a retard
    D all of the above
    Well it shows there is still investment going on the good old UK

    and it's not all about jam and Biscuits as you doomsayers would have us believe.

    Jam, Biscuits....

    why not both?


  7. #7

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    9,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    And this is related to Brexit because....?
    A.you're an idiot
    B you're a moron
    C you're a retard
    D all of the above
    you don't get irony do you, swampy?

    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  8. #8

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    you don't get irony do you, swampy?

    If you know you lost you claim it's irony, I go for answer D then.

  9. #9

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    9,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    If you know you lost you claim it's irony, I go for answer D then.
    everytime i think you couldn't be thicker, you prove me wrong.

    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  10. #10

    Contractor Among Contractors

    saptastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sixth Form
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    you pick those three from 200+ pages of productions?

    Category:Films shot at Elstree Studios - Wikipedia

    aye, right!
    Many were shot 50+ years ago!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •