"Fact Check" "Fact Check" - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 51 to 60 of 81

Thread: "Fact Check"

  1. #51

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Ha ha . I'm a snowflake for pointing out that you are wrong ha ha. You and your mate Minny crack me up
    Easily triggered too.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  2. #52

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Easily triggered too.
    Yeah, you're right as always ha ha ...ooo, hold on, hasn't this whole thread proven that you're frequently wrong and have no clue what you're talking about even when the facts are staring straight at you?

    I'll say it again for the 100'th time ... I come on here for entertainment. Nothing on CUK triggers me. But hey, if it makes you feel good thinking I'm triggered, you carry on big guy
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  3. #53

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Yeah, you're right as always ha ha ...ooo, hold on, hasn't this whole thread proven that you're frequently wrong and have no clue what you're talking about even when the facts are staring straight at you?

    I'll say it again for the 100'th time ... I come on here for entertainment. Nothing on CUK triggers me. But hey, if it makes you feel good thinking I'm triggered, you carry on big guy
    So you keep saying. Over and over again. Who're you trying to convince?

    I'm quite happy to hold my hands up when I'm wrong it's called owning the problem.

    You however seem to have issues owning yours.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  4. #54

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,285

    Default

    There I was thinking these fact-checkers are a bid basic, turns out they need to make them far simpler for the average voter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  5. #55

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    There I was thinking these fact-checkers are a bid basic, turns out they need to make them far simpler for the average voter.
    Ziggy is well below average
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  6. #56

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Nothing on CUK triggers me.
    Excepting those occasions that someone points out that your only "claim to fame" is that you allegedly once had a job stunning meerkats.
    Oh yes, and that you once bravely intimidated some spotty youth. Can't leave THAT one out.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  7. #57

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Excepting those occasions that someone points out that your only "claim to fame" is that you allegedly once had a job stunning meerkats.
    Oh yes, and that you once bravely intimidated some spotty youth. Can't leave THAT one out.

    How is working as a qualified safari guide a "claim to fame"? Saying I had guided a premier league footballer would be a claim to fame, mine is simply pointing out a job I qualified for. Do at least get something right spuddy.

    Of course, your "claim to fame" is saving us all from the Ruskies. Oh, and your claim of single handedly rolling out the Indian mobile network

    You my little friend, are an ex-squaddie that has never been brave enough to hang around to face any real action. Bailing out on your fellow soldiers.

    So who has the yellow streak ... me who has stood up to knife wielding burglars and charging lions, or you who ran away from the army as the UK was about to enter the Middle East conflict? I get why this galls you, must be hard for you knowing that you didn't have the guts to hang in there.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  8. #58

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    How is working as a qualified gazelle stunner a "claim to fame"?
    Well you never seem to stop banging on about it......nothing but a glorified travel agent. Oooohhh look at me with my big fat stungun in case any of those nasty antelopes gets a bit larey!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Of course, your "claim to fame" is saving us all from the Ruskies.
    Never claimed any such thing.
    I merely stated that I was an active member of the Allied Forces that won the Cold War. What bit of that don't you understand or dispute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Oh, and your claim of single handedly rolling out the Indian mobile network
    Once again, never claimed any such thing. I merely pointed out that I managed the rollout of one of the first mobile networks in India in Calcutta in 1995. The facts are all there if you want to look for them. Google is your friend.
    Or you could just default to your standard approach of inventing scenarios to underwrite your tosh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    So who has the yellow streak ... me who has stood up to a spotty weedy adolescent and charging bush-babies


    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    or you who stood in the front line against a numerically superior Warsaw Pact aggressor in the army for almost 13 years
    I think we all know the answer to that one.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  9. #59

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well you never seem to stop banging on about it......
    No. you keep bringing it up. Maybe if you stop hero worshipping me and stalking my posts I won't need to keep responding

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    .....nothing but a glorified travel agent.
    Travel agents sell holidays. How is that remotely the same as being a safari guide? You really are dumb.


    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Never claimed any such thing.
    I merely stated that I was an active member of the Allied Forces that won the Cold War. What bit of that don't you understand or dispute?
    Yes you did. You claimed we should thank you for sitting in a shed in West Berlin. I understand what you did ... you did nothing


    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Once again, never claimed any such thing. I merely pointed out that I managed the rollout of one of the first mobile networks in India in Calcutta in 1995. The facts are all there if you want to look for them. Google is your friend.
    Again ... yes you did. Unfortunately your dates didn't line up and you got your 'facts' wrong by a couple of years. If you, as you now claim, "managed" the rollout of the Indian network you'd be a much more successful UK contractor and you would have still been in Indian at the (easily Google-able) go live date - but you wasn't. You may have worked in the team, but I don't buy you was anything but a general pleb. Your lack of intelligence on here backs this up.

    Sorry fella, but you're trying to claim your ex-colleague's successes. Why not come back and tell us all something YOU have achieved?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  10. #60

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Lots of irrelevant factually incorrect twaddle deleted
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •