• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Fact Check"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Ha ha . I'm a snowflake for pointing out that you are wrong ha ha. You and your mate Minny crack me up
    Easily triggered too.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Easily triggered too.
      Yeah, you're right as always ha ha ...ooo, hold on, hasn't this whole thread proven that you're frequently wrong and have no clue what you're talking about even when the facts are staring straight at you?

I'll say it again for the 100'th time ... I come on here for entertainment. Nothing on CUK triggers me. But hey, if it makes you feel good thinking I'm triggered, you carry on big guy
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yeah, you're right as always ha ha ...ooo, hold on, hasn't this whole thread proven that you're frequently wrong and have no clue what you're talking about even when the facts are staring straight at you?

I'll say it again for the 100'th time ... I come on here for entertainment. Nothing on CUK triggers me. But hey, if it makes you feel good thinking I'm triggered, you carry on big guy
        So you keep saying. Over and over again. Who're you trying to convince?

I'm quite happy to hold my hands up when I'm wrong it's called owning the problem.

You however seem to have issues owning yours.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

There I was thinking these fact-checkers are a bid basic, turns out they need to make them far simpler for the average voter.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            There I was thinking these fact-checkers are a bid basic, turns out they need to make them far simpler for the average voter.
            Ziggy is well below average

Comment

Nothing on CUK triggers me.
              Excepting those occasions that someone points out that your only "claim to fame" is that you allegedly once had a job stunning meerkats.
              Oh yes, and that you once bravely intimidated some spotty youth. Can't leave THAT one out.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Excepting those occasions that someone points out that your only "claim to fame" is that you allegedly once had a job stunning meerkats.
                Oh yes, and that you once bravely intimidated some spotty youth. Can't leave THAT one out.

How is working as a qualified safari guide a "claim to fame"? Saying I had guided a premier league footballer would be a claim to fame, mine is simply pointing out a job I qualified for. Do at least get something right spuddy.

Of course, your "claim to fame" is saving us all from the Ruskies. Oh, and your claim of single handedly rolling out the Indian mobile network

You my little friend, are an ex-squaddie that has never been brave enough to hang around to face any real action. Bailing out on your fellow soldiers.

So who has the yellow streak ... me who has stood up to knife wielding burglars and charging lions, or you who ran away from the army as the UK was about to enter the Middle East conflict? I get why this galls you, must be hard for you knowing that you didn't have the guts to hang in there.

Comment

How is working as a qualified gazelle stunner a "claim to fame"?
                  Well you never seem to stop banging on about it......nothing but a glorified travel agent. Oooohhh look at me with my big fat stungun in case any of those nasty antelopes gets a bit larey!!

Of course, your "claim to fame" is saving us all from the Ruskies.
                  Never claimed any such thing.
                  I merely stated that I was an active member of the Allied Forces that won the Cold War. What bit of that don't you understand or dispute?

Oh, and your claim of single handedly rolling out the Indian mobile network
                  Once again, never claimed any such thing. I merely pointed out that I managed the rollout of one of the first mobile networks in India in Calcutta in 1995. The facts are all there if you want to look for them. Google is your friend.
                  Or you could just default to your standard approach of inventing scenarios to underwrite your tosh.

So who has the yellow streak ... me who has stood up to a spotty weedy adolescent and charging bush-babies

or you who stood in the front line against a numerically superior Warsaw Pact aggressor in the army for almost 13 years
                  I think we all know the answer to that one.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well you never seem to stop banging on about it......
                    No. you keep bringing it up. Maybe if you stop hero worshipping me and stalking my posts I won't need to keep responding

.....nothing but a glorified travel agent.
                    Travel agents sell holidays. How is that remotely the same as being a safari guide? You really are dumb.

Never claimed any such thing.
                    I merely stated that I was an active member of the Allied Forces that won the Cold War. What bit of that don't you understand or dispute?
                    Yes you did. You claimed we should thank you for sitting in a shed in West Berlin. I understand what you did ... you did nothing

Once again, never claimed any such thing. I merely pointed out that I managed the rollout of one of the first mobile networks in India in Calcutta in 1995. The facts are all there if you want to look for them. Google is your friend.
                    Again ... yes you did. Unfortunately your dates didn't line up and you got your 'facts' wrong by a couple of years. If you, as you now claim, "managed" the rollout of the Indian network you'd be a much more successful UK contractor and you would have still been in Indian at the (easily Google-able) go live date - but you wasn't. You may have worked in the team, but I don't buy you was anything but a general pleb. Your lack of intelligence on here backs this up.

Sorry fella, but you're trying to claim your ex-colleague's successes. Why not come back and tell us all something YOU have achieved?

Comment

Lots of irrelevant factually incorrect twaddle deleted

Comment

Working...
                      X