• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Fact Check"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I was implementation manager. Managing the implementation was kind of a given.
    And I claimed to have been there the very year that the network went live. Who'd have thunk it?

Really? Do please share that with us. Although considering that you can't even find one stating the year (even though I pointed you in the right direction ) just reinforces my earlier contention that you ain't all that savvy with google.

Indeed. That is how the most effective managers tend to operate. Not that YOU would know that.

Now do you intend digging yourself any deeper into that hole or are you just going to admit defeat? You ought to be used to it by now.

I've made my point. You claim to have managed the implementation - you didn't. You was (at best) a stream lead. I have stream leads on my projects - some great technical guys, but they wouldn't claim to have "managed" my projects
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      I've lost my plot. You claim to have managed the implementation - you did
      Thank you. Wasn't too hard was it?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Thank you. Wasn't too hard was it?

< yawn >

Comment

You claimed earlier you "managed" the implementation, an implementation that went live 3rd quarter of a year you now claim you was only in India for most of.

A quick Google, found one of your original claims (not found the year one yet) that contradicts that you "managed" it .. to quote yourself, you're not a mover and shaker (we know that already). You also said you was only one cog in the one roll out team.

As I said earlier, you was a pleb who ran some training courses on how to wire up a few terminals. I used to do stuff like that as a new graduate straight out of Uni. I'm sure you was useful on the project, but you wasn't what you are now claiming fella.

Edit: I'm a bit bored waiting for the election results to come through, so feel free to through out something else I can have a look for to prove you wrong
          Oi thick twunt, every time you feal like using the word "Was" maybe you should try the word "were". FFS, my goldfish is only 3 and he has a better grammatical approach than yours!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

so feel free to through out something else I can have a look for to prove you wrong
            WTF!
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Oi thick twunt
              You seem to have conveniently forgotten your early "contribution" to this thread
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You seem to have conveniently forgotten your early "contribution" to this thread
                Seems like my job was done here, triggering the thickies

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  WTF!
                  Muscle memory in the fingers. Shoot happens. Sorry it triggered you

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Oi thick twunt, every time you feal like using the word "Was" maybe you should try the word "were". FFS, my goldfish is only 3 and he has a better grammatical approach than yours!
                    It can probably spell simple words better than you can, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      It can probably spell simple words better than you can, as well.
                      Touche.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X