• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cobham engineering sold to the Yanks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And what are your "thoughts" about the thread topic? You're like a child blocking its ears to what it doesnt want to hear. I reckon Cobham is the first of many leading the UK to be a de facto 51st state, around the same size economically as California
    Airstrip One.

Comment

A circle jerk from the circle of jerks. MasturBates has his finger on the pulse I see. Shame it's the pulse of the Titanic captain.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        A circle jerk from the circle of jerks. MasturBates has his finger on the pulse I see. Shame it's the pulse of the Titanic captain.
        The question you need to ask yourself is why are wealthy Tory donors spending millions on EU citizenship.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          The question you need to ask yourself is why are wealthy Tory donors spending millions on EU citizenship.

He could start off with the question of why he didn't pay attention at school.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

No it isn't.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He could start off with the question of why he didn't pay attention at school.
            Yeah, Brexit lessons at school. Used to skip them. Were you born a cretin or were you paying attention in cretin class?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              And what are your "thoughts" about the thread topic? You're like a child blocking its ears to what it doesnt want to hear.
              From a poster who just goes round shouting cretin that is astonishing.

Comment

No it isn't.

Yeah, Brexit lessons at school. Used to skip them. Were you born a cretin or were you paying attention in cretin class?
                You didn't need to have Brexit lessons. If you'd paid attention at school, you would have learnt skills and knowledge that you could transfer to novel situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You didn't need to have Brexit lessons. If you'd paid attention at school, you would have learnt skills and knowledge that you could transfer to novel situations.
                  Novel situations? Never interested in English Lit. You got me there.

Comment

Novel situations? Never interested in English Lit. You got me there.
                    That's a shame. If you'd paid attention to 1984, you might spot the parallels between the Ministry of Truth and Johnson's style of political lying.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X