Scotland's future Scotland's future - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 92

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    You missed a critical detail, my cretinous little friend.
    As lomng as I am your friend
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    As lomng as I am your friend
    Sorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sorted.

Just don't tell Ziggy. He gets jealous.....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Banned

What I find interesting is that all we hear from Mrs. Krankie is a call for another referendum to give Scotland independence, yet so far I've not seen any hard proposals of how Scotland would manage its own affairs. I couldn't see any UK government allowing Scotland to enjoy any UK benefits, like the NHS for example, neither could I see Scotland being allowed to use the £ Sterling. Surely they would have to accept the Euro? There would clearly have to be a hard border between England and Scotland and these are only the high level issues. Goodness knows how many other issues would be lurking.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    What I find interesting is that all we hear from Mrs. Krankie is a call for another referendum to give Scotland independence, yet so far I've not seen any hard proposals of how Scotland would manage its own affairs. I couldn't see any UK government allowing Scotland to enjoy any UK benefits, like the NHS for example, neither could I see Scotland being allowed to use the £ Sterling. Surely they would have to accept the Euro? There would clearly have to be a hard border between England and Scotland and these are only the high level issues. Goodness knows how many other issues would be lurking.
    Are you saying that breaking away from a bigger group of countries is not a really simple thing that could be solved in, say, 11 months?
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you saying that breaking away from a bigger group of countries is not a really simple thing that could be solved in, say, 11 months?
    I made no comment along those lines. I'm just saying that Mrs Krankie has not so far, as far as I can see, outlined how some of the high level issues would be handled, irrespective of timescales on how they might be achieved.

I made no comment along those lines. I'm just saying that Mrs Krankie has not so far, as far as I can see, outlined how some of the high level issues would be handled, irrespective of timescales on how they might be achieved.

YAWN.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    YAWN.
    glad to see you are tired of me. It's one of my tactics to suppress other points of view on forums.

glad to see you are tired of me. It's one of my tactics to suppress other points of view on forums.

Well, if Scotland don't want a hard border, then England will have to do it.
    If Scotland don't want to restrict the movement of goods then England will have to do it.
    And England will have to pay for it as well.

Super poster

If you’re not Scottish, why should those matters concern you?