• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some of the rights lost by Brits due to brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the rights lost by Brits due to brexit

But fair enough most Brexiteers have never left the country
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

"Tory" Brexit

Erm, how about the Brexit that people voted for?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      "Tory" Brexit

Erm, how about the Brexit that people voted for?
      Yeah what about that, explain me what was the brexit that people voted for?
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Brits travelled, drove, studied, worked and lived in European countries prior to us joining the EU and that will continue after we leave the EU. We may even have enhanced workers rights and so forth following departure depending on how things develop

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          Brits travelled, drove, studied, worked and lived in European countries prior to us joining the EU and that will continue after we leave the EU. We may even have enhanced workers rights and so forth following departure depending on how things develop
          Perhaps you missed the 'Right to...' bit when it comes to travelling, driving, studying, working and living.

You think a Johnson led government is going to legislate enhanced workers rights in the UK ? You're borderline insane !!
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Most people visit the EU on a short holiday only, they do not wish to work or retire there.

And we aren't banned to work to retire there, we simply lose the right to do so.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So Master Bait is worried that other countries won't recognise that he qualifies as a complete cockwomble? Boo 'kin hoo.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just apply for an Irish passport, it's what I did
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Let them enjoy their moment whilst it lasts.

EU trade boss MOCKS Brexit as 'trading Rolls Royce for second-hand saloon' car

Wait until you see what's under the bonnet
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

WGAFF??

Comment

Working...
                    X