• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump didn't inform UK before assassination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump didn't inform UK before assassination

In the old days, the US would have consulted, or at least informed, the UK, as the ally with the most troops and kit in the area and therefore likely to suffer from any blow-back.
    But in the new world order the UK is a mere satrapy of the US and just like he didn't inform the governors of the other 50 states, Trump saw no reason to inform his "mate", Boris.

Well done and welcome to the new world order you've set up, Brexiters.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    In the old days, the US would have consulted, or at least informed, the UK, as the ally with the most troops and kit in the area and therefore likely to suffer from any blow-back.
    But in the new world order the UK is a mere satrapy of the US and just like he didn't inform the governors of the other 50 states, Trump saw no reason to inform his "mate", Boris.

Jeezus....

So the fact that he did not inform his own governors is the problem of Brexit is it?

He informed no one because it is quite clear he is going mad with power and simply cannot stop himself - he feels he answers to no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Jeezus....

So the fact that he did not inform his own governors is the problem of Brexit is it?

He informed no one because it is quite clear he is going mad with power and simply cannot stop himself - he feels he answers to no-one.
      Whoooosh!

Mods, can we have a sub-forum for CUK idiots please? It would probably be really busy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Whoooosh!

Mods, can we have a sub-forum for CUK idiots please? It would probably be really busy.
        In or out of the EU, Trump will do what Trump wants. Bringing Brexit into is a bit of a stupid argument. You will thrive in the new sub-forum for idiots.

Comment

I don't think it's a statement on the new world order, just that Trump is bat tulip crazy and is like a toddle with his blanky taken away at times
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I don't think it's a statement on the new world order, just that Trump is bat tulip crazy and is like a toddle with his blanky taken away at times
            The fact is it's the New World Order while Trump is in power. Given that the Democrat opposition is so useless (really Biden is the best they've got?!) then this is reality for the next six-odd years.
            Plenty of time for the US to plunder the UK.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

He informed Israel 3 days beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

What a load of bollocks. This is nothing new and nothing to do with Brexit.

Reagan did it in 1986 - he even launched some of the attacks from US bases in the UK.

Spitting image did a hilarious sketch at the time of Thatch phoning him and getting a recorded message saying "we're going in, bye" . As usual, the satire was reflective of the truth.

The USA doesn't ever, and hasn't ever given a shiny tulip about anything except the USA.

Comment

Isn't creating a thread in general about B****t a bannable offence? Or at least demoting the poster to the idiot forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    This is nothing new and nothing to do with Brexit.

Reagan did it in 1986 - he even launched some of the attacks from US bases in the UK.

Spitting image did a hilarious sketch at the time of Thatch phoning him and getting a recorded message saying "we're going in, bye" . As usual, the satire was reflective of the truth.

The USA doesn't ever, and hasn't ever given a shiny tulip about anything except the USA.
                    You got any evidence that Reagan launched missile or air strikes from UK soil without telling Thatcher?
                    Last edited by sasguru; 8 January 2020, 12:12.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X