• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You won

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It's not really outrage is it?

I don't think anyone is angry or upset, they are just disappointed.

:
    It’s not outrage, but papers don’t sell stories to their followers based on “let’s work things out for the best”, they sell based on extremes.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      It's not really outrage is it?

I don't think anyone is angry or upset, they are just disappointed.

Like when you think your child has learned to behave and accept sometimes things go their way and sometimes they don't and then they do not get their own way and throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket.

You need to contact the Express then, as they think it's outrage. I know it's not like that paper to spread fake news, so best give them a heads up .... I'm sure they'll change their headline
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Winners

Ask a brexiter what they have won, que silence.

Ask them what they hope to gain, que silence.

As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing because that's what Brexit is, just a lie b uy a bunch of millionaires who couldn't give a toss about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
          Ask a brexiter what they have won, que silence.

Ask them what they hope to gain, que silence.

As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing because that's what Brexit is, just a lie b uy a bunch of millionaires who couldn't give a toss about them.
          que????

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            que????
            I think he's from Barcelona. (Cue canned laughter).
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Que canned laughter, shirley?

Comment

I was giving Shackattack a qlue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
                  As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing .
                  There's more to life than tangible benefits. And anyway Brexit voters were specifically told (by Rees Mogg no less) that they shouldn't expect to reach the promised land for 50 years or so.

Just be patient!
                  "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                    There's more to life than tangible benefits. And anyway Brexit voters were specifically told (by Rees Mogg no less) that they shouldn't expect to reach the promised land for 50 years or so.

Just be patient!
                    tulip. I'm 51 this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X