• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bung a Bob for a Big Ben Bong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bung a Bob for a Big Ben Bong

Come on Brexiters, get yer wallets out.

Big Ben: Public can fund Brexit day bongs, says PM - BBC News
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I would contribute. But I am too poor. Due to Brexit.

Comment

I too would have given money to this cause. But I am poor due to Wifexit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I too would have given money to this cause. But I am poor due to Wifexit.
        So she now has the house in the best bit of Swindon. And you are in the bad end of town.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          So she now has the house in the best bit of Swindon. And you are in the bad end of town.....
          Is the best the road out?

Comment

Half a million quid to restore some old clapper? Typical PS project then. Might have it finished in time for next time we rejoin the EU.

I belive quasimodo is short something to do at the moment but won't take an inside gig.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If there's no Big Ben bong, will Brexit really have happened?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Pretty pricey. And only heard by local Londoners who were extremely pro-Remain. Sounds a great jape just to wind them up.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Pretty pricey. And only heard by local Londoners who were extremely pro-Remain. Sounds a great jape just to wind them up.
                    More likely to be heard by tourists than Londoners. Not many Londoners would choose to head into that area of town unless they work there .... not that many decent pubs or eateries within earshot of Large Benjamin
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X