• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bend over and take it like a female dog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bend over and take it like a female dog

You want that free trade deal with the US, then you know what you're going to have to do:

Goldberg told the BBC: “The question for prime minister Johnson is: ‘As you are moving towards Brexit, as your supporters of Brexit really do not like the nuclear deal, want you to get out of the nuclear deal … what are you going to do post-31 January as you come to Washington to negotiate a free-trade agreement with the United States?’”
    Basically, the US has the UK ready to touch their toes by the sounds of it
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

KUATB https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2710470
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

* applause *

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Oi Admin can we change the thred title to reflect this directio may I suggest

Nat & Warties homoerotic fantasy thread..

Ohh they do like it up em.

Nat wait for me I love you - warty,,,
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Oi Admin can we change the thred title to reflect this directio may I suggest

Nat & Warties homoerotic fantasy thread..

Ohh they do like it up em.

Nat wait for me I love you - warty,,,
            It took you 6 days to think of that piece of 'wit'? You might want to give yourself a few extra days in future fella

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              It took you 6 days to think of that piece of 'wit'? You might want to give yourself a few extra days in future fella

its not how long it takes its the quality apparently, Isn't that what your mum & sister say about your premature ejaculation issues?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                its not how long it takes its the quality apparently, Isn't that what your mum & sister say about your premature ejaculation issues?
                If my sister says anything to me then I'm seeing ghosts as she passed away when I was 7!

As for quality .... seems you're both slow and, erm, slow

Comment

Working...
                X