£ 30,000 £ 30,000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: £ 30,000

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by PCTNN View Post
    the quality of indian takeaways will improve a lot.
    80% of Indian restaurants are Bangladeshi, I believe.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by PCTNN View Post
    xenophobic brexiters thickos didn't see this coming.
    All along the Indians were quite open and saying "While you are in the EU we have to accept whatever we can but the moment you're out you're going to have to grovel for a trade deal!" The brexiteers had full access to that information but couldn't see it. That was mainly because they had their heads buried in the sand. And still have.

But not for much longer
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

More time posting than coding

Let's play a "fun" game.

In addition to all the IT jobs, what other jobs can Indian immigrants take away from the brits? I say pretty much all the jobs that don't pay minimum wage; for the minimum wage ones, employers will still prefer a brit over an Indian.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'd prefer the Basque region myself but I do fancy visiting Cadiz, I have to say.
    They'll probably end up with "the rock" anyway after the negotiation. Why not extend it a bit and make it a business friendly place to lure UK business in. English speaking, same law principles, just a different location.
    Wouldn't be too bad.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'd prefer the Basque region myself but I do fancy visiting Cadiz, I have to say.
    I found the Basque region a bit meh - a bit like Wales where the locals appear to be very insular & resent foreigners
    Cadiz was the one place where a photo of the stricken HMS Sheffield was predominately displayed in a locals window & all I could do to stop myself kicking in the front door
    Twats!