• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not chlorinated chicken

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not chlorinated chicken

In discussions with Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson raised the prospect of Ugandan beef being sold in the UK.Johnson was making the case for the UK as the ‘investment partner of choice’ for African countries at a major investment summit in London today.

“I have just told President Museveni of Uganda that his beef cattle will have an honored place on the tables of post-Brexit Britain,” he said.
    https://www.independent.ie/business/farming/news/farming-news/ugandan-beef-will-have-an-honored-place-on-the-tables-of-post-brexit-britain-boris-johnson-38899083.html

That's better isn't it?

Whoops....

Meat from Uganda is prohibited from the world markets since it does not comply with international sanitary and animal health requirements."

"Currently there are no abattoirs in Uganda that could be upgraded to meet international requirements
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Now that we're not slave to the EU, I'm sure some of the many millions saved can be given to our african friends to fix their abattoirs, right?

Money for everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
      Now that we're not slave to the EU, I'm sure some of the many millions saved can be given to our african friends to fix their abattoirs, right?

Money for everyone!!!
      I thought it was going to the NHS....

This Tory government actually wants to stop aid handouts anyway so instead why doesn't the UK just colonise these countries
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I though it common knowledge that Boris has regular Ugandan discussions.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I though it common knowledge that Boris has regular Ugandan discussions.
          Calm down dear. Think before putting fingers to keyboard. Let the frenzy die down!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
          X