• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's next to leave? Denmark? Holland? Italy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Scotland is already leaving the EU - the rejoining process starts on Saturday
    FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
      FTFY.
      What do the Scots have to offer the EU?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

They're not English.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          They're not English.
          Agreed. They're not even human.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by More Lamb View Post
            Apart from it pissing off remainers, why you such a big fan of Brexit?

Just asking like.
            Ziggy has been a failure in life. He needs to blame others for these failures. 52% of the UK are similar to Ziggy. Brexit was convenient for them.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Ziggy has been a failure in life. He needs to blame others for these failures. 52% of the UK are similar to Ziggy. Brexit was convenient for them.
              That's got projection written all over it. But if it makes you feel better then I'll take one for the team.

Comment

That's got projection written all over it. But if it makes you feel better then I'll take one for the team.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Returning (albeit briefly, I suspect) to the point, I'm surprised Greece and Hungary aren't on your list. I can't see the Dutch turning significantly Eurosceptic any time soon. And that's not an opinion based on the rantings of our resident clog-wearing Muppet-in Chief, but reality and geography.
                  The Greeks hate the EU for bankrupting them in perpetuity, and the Hungarians don't like 'the wrong kind of immigrants'. The Italians have an anti-EU party with a chance of forming a government, whether they'll stay in government long enough to actually leave the EU is a whole different question. It took the UK three and a half years to leave, and Italian governments tend not to last that long.
                  Anyway, whoever and whenever it is, we'll see you on the outside...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Haggis, terrible poetry, and a masochistic desire to be ruled by someone else more powerful than themselves. Plus lots of fish. Have I missed anything?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There are rumours that the breakup of the Eurozone is imminent.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X