• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's next to leave? Denmark? Holland? Italy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    This isn't your Brexit Jokes thread.
    This whole subforum is a joke as there was no need for it....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      This whole subforum is a joke as there was no need for it....
      Aww, go on, have a little cry. You'll feel better.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Aww, go on, have a little cry. You'll feel better.
        You sound just like Phillip Schofields special little friend
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

You sound just like Phillip Schofields special little friend
              How would you know? Is there something you'd like to get off your chest?

I bet you still use the word "gay" as an insult. The world has moved on mate - looks like you haven't.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

How would you know? Is there something you'd like to get off your chest?

I bet you still use the word "gay" as an insult. The world has moved on mate - looks like you haven't.
                Now, now, don't get your knickers in a twist

Comment

Now, now, don't get your knickers in a twist
                  Angry brexiters, they are wondering why Aldi and Lisle are still here.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    I'm wondering why a like you is still here. Do you proof read the bollocks you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I'm pretty sure I've got one of their albums...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X