• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia interference report

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia interference report

Anyone got a download link?

Or is BoJ0 still sitting on it?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Still sitting on it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Anyone got a download link?

Or is BoJ0 still sitting on it?
      Is that your last straw? No more straws left to clutch?

Never mind, soon be Friday
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

By Monday you be like:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What's that Scooty, a small squeaky-voiced Scot with a very large chip on his shoulder? Hmmm, who does that remind me of...?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It makes you wonder why Brexiteers are so scared for the Russia report to come out.

Probably the Government are still editing out all the payments the Kremlin made to influence the referendum and subsequent elections
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

And I thought this would be about a Russian interfering with a squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                It makes you wonder why Brexiteers are so scared for the Russia report to come out.

Probably the Government are still editing out all the payments the Kremlin made to influence the referendum and subsequent elections
                They are?

I thought it was because the committee that is to publish the report cannot in fact publish it at this time, because it currently has no chairman, the former chair (and traitor) Dominic Grieve having been tossed out of parliament by due democratic process.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  the former chair (and traitor) Dominic Grieve

Why is Grieve a traitor?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    They are?

I thought it was because the committee that is to publish the report cannot in fact publish it at this time, because it currently has no chairman, the former chair (and traitor) Dominic Grieve having been tossed out of parliament by due democratic process.
                    It's because the committee itself no longer exists, having been dissolved along with the last Parliament. A new committee has to be selected and voted on by the HoC. Last time it took 6 months.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X