• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France sneers at Britain's chances of securing a trade deal with the United States

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    Tena is owned by Swedish Essity, so good for the EU economy
    Interesting then that Sweden is now top of the "propensity to leave to the EU" list as we relinquish top spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Interesting then that Sweden is now top of the "propensity to leave to the EU" list as we relinquish top spot.
      BS Hungary is the only one on that list, maybe Poland as well, likely to be expelled rather then leaving voluntarily
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        BS Hungary is the only one on that list, maybe Poland as well, likely to be expelled rather then leaving voluntarily
        Here's my academic paper to back my assertion.
        https://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/hand...AS_2019_85.pdf

Where's yours?

Comment

Here's my academic paper to back my assertion.
          https://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/hand...AS_2019_85.pdf

Where's yours?

I take it you actually read the article you linked to, rather than trying to find one piece that could be taken out of context?
          Page 15 of the article is the post-Brexit status.
          Sweden is 1st on the Political Propensity chart
          It's 3rd (not 1st or 2nd) on the Exit Propensity chart
          It's 6th on Economic Propensity
          And 24th on Social Propensity

So, the claim that it is now "top" is based on only taking one set of data, ignoring the others, including the conclusion.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ah yes.....you can't beat a good bit of esprit de corps amongst the Gallic emergency services! Vive la difference!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              So, the claim that it is now "top" is based on only taking one set of data, ignoring the others, including the conclusion.
              Ah, thanks for reading it for me! I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
              X