• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Brexit Day, ****ers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Brexit Day, ****ers!

The day they say would never happen has happened.

So, to all you remoaner scum, up yours!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Could you clarify what will be different tomorrow in respects to Britain's relationship with the EU?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Who needs hospitals?

At 11.01 tonight you can go outside and breathe in a deep breath of sovereignty.

A cinch at £200 billion.
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
        At 11.01 tonight you can go outside and breathe in a deep breath of sovereignty.

A cinch at £200 billion.
        Indeed, it might even put an end to the spurious random number generators being used by the remainder scum.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Could you clarify what will be different tomorrow in respects to Britain's relationship with the EU?
          Since Ziggy can't: (He's just a bit over-excited, bless the little chap. I hope his imports from Tena don't get disrupted), I'll clarify.
          • Britain will no longer have a say in EU business
          • Britain will no longer pay its contribution to the EU (saving the contribution less rebate)
          • Britain will continue to abide by EU regulation and law until the end of the transition period.

Did I miss anything?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Since Ziggy can't: (He's just a bit over-excited, bless the little chap. I hope his imports from Tena don't get disrupted), I'll clarify.
            • Britain will no longer pay its contribution to the EU (saving the contribution less rebate)
            • Britain will continue to abide by EU regulation and law until the end of the transition period.

Did I miss anything?
            Yes mate, you did. The part where we're leaving the EU.

Comment

Enjoy the day, tomorrow you (and I) will still be paying into the EU budget, will still be under all their laws and regulations and the NHS will still be underfunded.

So what exactly are you celebrating again?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Did I miss anything?
                Erm, the UK will still pay into the EU budget during the transition period, so thats not going to change

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ah, this is what Boris Johnson meant when he said the country needed to come together. The far right fantasists have no intention of doing anything of the sort.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post

A cinch at £200 billion.
                    Tell me again why it's 23:00 and not midnight

Comment

Working...
                    X