• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU citizens only thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    He's a coward, can't face up to his actions. Best that he leaves the UK .... let's hope the door doesn't hit the poor snowflake on the way out
    You really are triggered, aren't you? Poor dear. All because you didn't get your own way. Best get used to it sweet cheeks.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      I applied because it felt like the right thing to do so at that time. I started applying before the referendum was announced. It was approved just after the brexit referendum. As it was uncertain (and still is today) what is going to happen I decided not to accept it as the my country of origin doesn't allow for dual citizenship.
      It's probably best you don't have more passports than braincells anyway...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        It's probably best you don't have more passports than braincells anyway...
        What are you doing in an EU citizens only thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          What are you doing in an EU citizens only thread?
          I'll decide when to leave the EU citizens thread, not you matey...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I'll decide when to leave the EU citizens thread, not you matey...
            You won get over it, you don't belong to our club any more. Now Feck off

Comment

Working...
            X