• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU citizens only thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You turned down British Citizenship? Who offered it to you? Del Boy down at the market for £50?
    May be you are right!

But may be we EU citizens are here to sha.g your wives, take your jobs, milk the social system, use NHS for free and, really, take advantage of you.
    Not to mention having epic fun observing the IDIOT of Europe first hand.

So one of the above is right, not sure which one. Do you know?

PS. Only way to get British subjectship is one to be given as a present to me and being asked nicely. After all being a subject is offending, isnt it?
    Compare with being a citizen. It is in the wording.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      8 countries worked in
      No exact plan but I'm applying for contracts all over the EU, which you won't be able to do anymore after Dec 31st
      No we will - in much the same way anyone from outside the EU can currently apply to work in the EU.

Obviously there will be some Visa requirements but that just makes sense - no point in letting all and sundry into the EU on the assumption that someone will pick up the bill for feeding, clothing and housing them.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Honestly I could have smashed me heed off that wall.
        Given your stock market crash posts, I thought you'd done that years ago.

When I get my Swiss citizenship I'll still not have EU citizenship but will have all the benefits EU citizens enjoy.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          8 countries worked in
          No exact plan but I'm applying for contracts all over the EU, which you won't be able to do anymore after Dec 31st
          Why's that then?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Dual Nationality UK and Ireland and non-Resident Spanish.

I am good after 11 tonight
            Dual Nationality UK and Ireland.

I am good after 11 tonight.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Still can't find my Granddad's birth certificate. So no Irish passport.

Comment

Dual Nationality UK and Ireland.

I am good after 11 tonight.
                You're kidding me? What happened to standing on your own
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  You're kidding me? What happened to standing on your own
                  My wife has an Irish Passport, My son also has an Irish Passport. I'm entitled to one so why shouldn't I have one?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Still can't find my Granddad's birth certificate. So no Irish passport.
                    If you know the details then you can order a copy from here.

That's where I got a copy of my Grandmother's Certificate.

Comment

I'm entitled to one so why shouldn't I have one?
                      Because you look like a puss.y after all your BXT rant. That's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X