• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU citizens only thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    My wife has an Irish Passport, My son also has an Irish Passport. I'm entitled to one so why shouldn't I have one?
    A hypocrite just like his Fuhrer Farage, who gave his kids German passports.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      A hypocrite just like his Fuhrer Farage, who gave his kids German passports.
      Well are you planning to surrender to him or just run away?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Given your stock market crash posts, I thought you'd done that years ago.

When I get my Swiss citizenship I'll still not have EU citizenship but will have all the benefits EU citizens enjoy.

Think I'll call you out on that one. February 21st, 2018, that's when I started my stock market crash thread. In the year that followed the FTSE 250 crashed 20%.

Today the market is back where it was when I started the thread, pumped up by QE. If you think 0% is a good return, then you're exactly the kind of saver the government needs. And believe me, the sheep are lining up. As you are by example, well educated with challenged financial acumen. Now where's that wall... cause the writing is all over it and there's a nation of illiterates who can't read.

Last edited by scooterscot; 31 January 2020, 12:33.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My wife has an Irish Passport, My son also has an Irish Passport. I'm entitled to one so why shouldn't I have one?
          Because you're a quitling.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My wife has an Irish Passport...
            She a Brexit nut job too? Or remoaner scum?
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Because you're a quitling.
              Voting to leave the EU doesn't preclude me from liking parts of another country or claiming my birthright. If said birthright can be used to make travel within the EU a little easier post Brexit then so much the better.

I have never said I'm not prone to a little hypocrisy.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Hey brothers & sisters! How awesome is it knowing you can travel, work, and live in a progressive united European union free of oppression, established workers rights, with food standards second to none?
                So can we until the end of the year at least

I'm not sure why you think you're free of oppression in the EU or subject to it in the UK.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  So can we until the end of the year at least

I'm not sure why you think you're free of oppression in the EU or subject to it in the UK.
                  He's a Scot, it's sort of like Catholics and guilt.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Voting to leave the EU doesn't preclude me from liking parts of another country or claiming my birthright.
                    You're a bloody hypocrite and you know it. Own the disaster you help create rather than looking for exits.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Me and 4,999,999 Scots disagree.

Scottish political opinion is worth less the loo paper in London. Scotland is unable to execute their authority. I feel sorry for the folks back home.

Comment

Working...
                      X