• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European Citizens Only

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Citizens Only

Unlike some threads this one is open to all from Europe.

I was speaking to a made-up family member about this and you know he said well by gosh at least I'm still European and don't have to put up with that bureaucracy in the EU now.

He then went on to say how sad it is that there are some people that identify as EU citizens rather than European, he said they are knobheads.

I almost smashed my head against a wall after typing this made up story, which is a parody of another thread but some will still think this is real because they wont read till the end.

What about people whose homeland span two continental plates and they happen to be on the non-European part? Do they have to travel across the plate boundary before they can contribute?

You, sir, are continentalist and I shall complain to my local ombudsman.

Comment

Well if Australia can be part of Europe of the euorvision then im good with being flexible on multi continents.

Comment

And Israel.

Is Turkey still undecided?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          And Israel.

Is Turkey still undecided?
          Ok could a mod change the title to Eurovision Citizens Only.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I'm sure that's too gay for the gammon Spooner's in hete

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              You can.

Edit your first post in Advanced Mode.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X