• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories plan massive tax rises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In two party system one party is supposed to cut taxes and another to increase - then things balance itself a bit over long term.

Problem is that both parties now hike taxes a lot in the first year AND we have more frequent “elections”.

Korbyn is going to have a laugh drinking taxpayer subsidised beverage watching Tory Scum taxing their own voters on the grounds that Korbyn would have taxed them more.
    The forelock tugging idiots who voted Tory are too indoctrinated to criticize Bojo and Cummings knows this. Bojo could kick a puppy on live TV and the likes of Ziggy and his ilk would defend him. We need these people to feel the pain of this Tory government to understand what they voted for
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

How are these "massive" tax rises?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        The forelock tugging idiots who voted Tory are too indoctrinated to criticize Bojo and Cummings knows this. Bojo could kick a puppy on live TV and the likes of Ziggy and his ilk would defend him. We need these people to feel the pain of this Tory government to understand what they voted for
        I voted for Tory Scum, wasted vote since Labour won again locally, but pretty close call anyway.

Tories are Scum, but their tax increases should definately be lower than Labour Scum. It's a stay of inevitable execution.

Comment

They seem to be looking to target high earners...

Isn't this what Corbyn would have done?

Or is this just a 'bash the tories' thread for doing 'something'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            They seem to be looking to target high earners...

Or is this just a 'bash the tories' thread for doing 'something'
            It will appeal to the new Tory northern regions.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Yes, but Tory Scum supposed to be opposite to Labour Scum.

Comment

Yes, but Tory Scum supposed to be opposite to Labour Scum.
                Which political party is not scum in your eyes?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Which political party is not scum in your eyes?
                  In two party system only two leading parties matter and they are both scum.

At least in the USA they've got pretty decent Democratic Party - I'd vote for them happily, even if it meant very mild increase in taxation (ok with that), also US system still works in a sense that at least there one party will cut taxes if another increase, in the UK we are totally fecked because both parties substantially increase taxation.
                  Last edited by AtW; 10 February 2020, 10:44.

Comment

In two party system only two leading parties matter and they are both scum.

At least in the USA they've got pretty decent Democratic Party - I'd vote for them happily, even if it meant very mild increase in taxation (ok with that).
                    so piss off over there, then.
                    job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Do you think I voted Tory in the last Election?
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X