• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories plan massive tax rises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In two party system only two leading parties matter and they are both scum.

At least in the USA they've got pretty decent Democratic Party - I'd vote for them happily, even if it meant very mild increase in taxation (ok with that), also US system still works in a sense that at least there one party will cut taxes if another increase, in the UK we are totally fecked because both parties substantially increase taxation.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

In two party system only two leading parties matter and they are both scum.

At least in the USA they've got pretty decent Democratic Party - I'd vote for them happily, even if it meant very mild increase in taxation (ok with that), also US system still works in a sense that at least there one party will cut taxes if another increase, in the UK we are totally fecked because both parties substantially increase taxation.
      In America you have a choice between the right (democrats) and the further right (republicans).

Not sure that is better than what we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        In America you have a choice between the right (democrats) and the further right (republicans).

Not sure that is better than what we have here.
        What, you prefer choice between wrong and very wrong?

Comment

What, you prefer choice between wrong and very wrong?
          What and you are telling me you prefer the American choice of right or very right.

Beside we have the slight right of centre tories and the slightly left of centre labour - and then a few other parties who just make up the numbers..

Comment

Slightly left guy who is a Marxist?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              What and you are telling me you prefer the American choice of right or very right.

Beside we have the slight right of centre tories and the slightly left of centre labour - and then a few other parties who just make up the numbers..
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

If you want massive infrastructure upgrades, someone has to pay for it...
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  If you want massive infrastructure upgrades, someone has to pay for it...
                  Borrow money using very low interest rates.

Comment

And then what?

Seize the means of production?

Comment

Borrow money using very low interest rates.
                      You probably missed the part where we already have a huge debt, and how debt has to be paid back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X