• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Impact of Brits working in Holland ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impact of Brits working in Holland ?

Two weeks ago I took up an I.T contract in the Netherlands. My limited company is based in the UK. Now my question is how will my job be effected after the transition ?. Will I.T guys be kicked out of the Netherlands ?. Will they implement a visa scheme for the brits ?.

Thanks

Originally posted by fishandchips View Post
    Two weeks ago I took up an I.T contract in the Netherlands. My limited company is based in the UK. Now my question is how will my job be effected after the transition ?. Will I.T guys be kicked out of the Netherlands ?. Will they implement a visa scheme for the brits ?.

Thanks
    Read your previous posts before posting twaddle
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by fishandchips View Post

Thanks
      Nope as you should be no longer using your Uk limited company as against Dutch law

All money you get now should be via a Dutch pay roller

Simples

P.s.

I know you will continue using your Uk limited company for expenses etc, about 6 months time when you try to arrive or depart Amsterdam the Dutch HMRC will ask you to one side and ask why you come here every week and pay no Dutch taxes (they have a program to detect just this and well used) - then lube up for bubba in a Dutch jail

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Nope as you should be no longer using your Uk limited company as against Dutch law

All money you get now should be via a Dutch pay roller

Simples

P.s.

I know you will continue using your Uk limited company for expenses etc, about 6 months time when you try to arrive or depart Amsterdam the Dutch HMRC will ask you to one side and ask why you come here every week and pay no Dutch taxes (they have a program to detect just this and well used) - then lube up for bubba in a Dutch jail

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        Thanks I just spoke to my agency and they are sending me details of a dutch payroll agency.

Comment

While you're at it, what harm would it do to enquire for permanent resident status? I'd not trust the UK government as far as I could throw them with my future working rights.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X