• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

13 days since Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Contrary to the belief of the idiots who voted out ... we haven't actually left yet. It's called the transition period ..... I know it's a bit difficult for you to understand, but do keep up jellyhead
    The transition period? But im pretty sure the markets are supposed to have crashed by now.

What about all the racist brexiters throwing people out of the country?

Look at that racist buffoon Boris, promoting only 3 people from ethnic minorities to the cabinet.

Come on Whorty just admit it's not panning out how you thought it would. Business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      The transition period? But im pretty sure the markets are supposed to have crashed by now.

Look at that racist buffoon Boris, promoting only 3 people from ethnic minorities to the cabinet.

Come on Whorty just admit it's not panning out how you thought it would. Business as usual.
      You think we're in the same position as a country now as we was pre the vote in 2016? Really? And you think we'll be no worse off, as a country, once we finally leave (depending on what deal we finally get)?

Personally I'm no worse off, but then I never expected to be. Brexit was never going to impact me.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You think we're in the same position as a country now as we was pre the vote in 2016? Really? And you think we'll be no worse off, as a country, once we finally leave (depending on what deal we finally get)?

Personally I'm no worse off, but then I never expected to be. Brexit was never going to impact me.
        That's the spirit, takes a big man to admit they where wrong.

Comment

That's the spirit, takes a big man to admit they where wrong.
          You don't want to answer the questions then? Typical brexidiot deflection.

Oh well ... hope you're as protected from what is going on as me. Shame most of the people who were duped to vote out will be shafted, but hey, what do we care eh?

Comment

You don't want to answer the questions then? Typical brexidiot deflection.

Oh well ... hope you're as protected from what is going on as me. Shame most of the people who were duped to vote out will be shafted, but hey, what do we care eh?
            Its great to be in a country that has optimism and enthusiasm. I can see why you are struggling, probably want to be back in the 70s, down the social club with your pals having a moan.

Comment

Its great to be in a country that has optimism and enthusiasm. I can see why you are struggling, probably want to be back in the 70s, down the social club with your pals having a moan.
              The irony is strong with this one

It's the brexidiots who voted out that want to go back to the 'good old days' of the 70's! We want to move the country forward, progress in a changing world. It's you idiots who are scared of change and want to revert back to 70's Britain

Comment

Inequality is increasing more rapidly.

Comment

No, not racists, it’s the facist Dominic Cummings and his puppet government:
                  Jamaica deportation: 'I feel I was punished twice when I was deported' - BBC News

Racism is “the will of the people”. You get what you vote for, sheeple.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    No, not racists, it’s the facist Dominic Cummings and his puppet government:
                    Jamaica deportation: 'I feel I was punished twice when I was deported' - BBC News

Racism is “the will of the people”. You get what you vote for, sheeple.
                    How many convicted felons per year are deported from the UK and can we have a breakdown of their ethnicity, just to add a few facts to the discussion?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hold on to your hats:

Government to introduce "Venezuelan" economic policy

Even pro-Brexit rightwing journalists are aghast:

We voted Boris we got Hugo Chávez

Someone is going to have to pay for all this.

Guess who.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X